Do vehicle whores bother you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do vehicle whores bother you?

I come across so many people who do nothing but use a certain vehicle. I've even had people shoot me if i was about to get in a chopper just so they could. I mean I've got nothing against using vehicles, but it seems so many people are helplessly dependant upon vehicles.

I've only got a problem if they don't give me a ride.

Comment

I'd rather be on foot, so no, it doesn't bother me.

I also can't pilot a helicopter or a jet for the life of me, so I tend to avoid getting shot making the mad dash to the aircraft. :P

Comment

I have come across a few people like this. I like to use the tank and apc whenever I can, and I use them when they are avaliable. If someone else is running towards it and they are going to beat me to it, I never shoot anyone that does. People who do shoot others in that situation need to be shot themselves. I simply grab another vehicle, or hitch a ride aboard another vehicle. Vehicle whores don't bother me overall. Your name does bother me though.

Comment

I guess jets have the biggest problem with this. Thank god I avoid them like the plague. I'm a helo man myself.

Comment

i totally hate apc whores,always the same pricks shooting people up with it...There are to many fricking apc's in this game anyway...
            One time a base i was defending was attacked by 3 apc's at once...
            And when i notice someone is shooting at me cause i got the vehicle first i mostly shoot back :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by SPARTACUS
              l. Your name does bother me though.
              I just chose something sorta random.

Comment

I dont mind people who whore all the planes helis or tanks. But what i do mind is the whore who steals an f15 or su30 or 34 just so they can get across the map and dump it. When they cant get it anymore to baserape they get pissed off and tk for it. If i find a crap plane whore and no one else is getting that plane of him to help the squad out, out comes my joystick, i shoot the crap whore and i take that plane and i bomb with it.

Comment

vehicle whores r gay,

BUT NOOB TOOB WHORES ARE UBER GAY

Comment

Do vehicle whores bother you?
                    Jesus christ, you people need to move to counterstrike.

Comment

Originally posted by sra_slimshady
                      vehicle whores r gay,

BUT NOOB TOOB WHORES ARE UBER GAY
                      What's that ? AT or m203?

Comment

I don't have a problem with people wanting to use certain vehicles the whole match..

I do have a problem with people shooting me in order to prevent me from taking a vehicle if I want it..

Comment

This hasn't happened to me very often, so they don't bother me a whole lot.

Comment

I guess you could call me a part-time vehicle whore. Sometimes i just want to be in a tank and will do nothing but that.

But most of the time, it doesn't bother me, i'll use any weapon/vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.NightFire
                              i totally hate apc whores,always the same pricks shooting people up with it...There are to many fricking apc's in this game anyway...
                              One time a base i was defending was attacked by 3 apc's at once...
                              And when i notice someone is shooting at me cause i got the vehicle first i mostly shoot back :evil:
                              actually I like the fact there's heaps of APC's, they're scrap metal for heli's, planes, engineers and special ops. And if they're full of guys then all the better - multiple kills. :evil: .....

Comment

Working...
                              X