PKM vs. MEC AK-74 LMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PKM vs. MEC AK-74 LMG

umm i was gunna get one as my next upgrade but is the PKM more or lees powerful??? or i was thinkin the G3... help pls

Get the PKM.

Comment

according to what i've read on these forums, the PKM is more powerful than any of the standard LMGs...apparently 2-3 shots to the body will take a guy down.

Comment

PKM has bullets that seem to be almost 'explosive'. Once others know you're using it, pilots will think twice before trying to hover-cap a flag, =)

~Salad

Comment

PKM, because you can actually kill people more than 10 feet in front of you.

Comment

The PKM owns. I pick it up when ever i kill someone using it. Thats my next weapon to unlock. Then after that it will be the Sexy isnt it!

Comment

hey thanks guys

Comment

get PKM, very awesome, but at a little long range, you'll prolly have trouble hitting anyone. try to keep it close

Comment

I just unlocked the pkm.. It was a hard decision between it and the G3 but enough people convinced me to go with the pkm. I haven't put it to use yet but I'm sure I'll love it.

Comment

Yeah, im having the same hard decision. Hard to decide... :hmm:

Was thinking of using the PKM, but then I went back to G3, and now I dont know what to choose.

Comment

first the PKM then, whenever u want, the g3.. trust me, u wont regret, altought i love the g36c!!!

Comment

The g36c is very good if you like playing spec ops. I like being a medic so I don't use it as often so when I get to Sgt. I'm unlocking the L8

Comment

The PKM has a damage level of 45 compared to the 25 of the M249 - nearly twice as powerful.

Comment

my first unlock was the M95 my 2nd unlock was the PKM i do not regret getting it. At first when i got the PKM i was a little frustrated by the ironsite on it but then i got use to it.

Postives + about PKM

-does the most damage out of all the machine guns
                            -can kill a guy in 2-3 hits
                            -is armor peirceing like the M95 can shoot through heli windows (allthough ive only managed to shoot 1 heli down and that was a cobra i never shot down a blackhawk yet.)
                            -larger bullets which pack bigger punch.

cons - about PKM

-has only 100 rounds of ammo just like the chinese machine gun.(but this wont matter since u get unlimited ammo and gernades.)

-This gun is not good at long range say 600+ feet(its really difficult to kill a guy from 600 feet allthough its not impossible.

-the best way to kill the guy is to lay prone

overall i still think the best machine gun is the MEC RPK-74 since i can kneel and shoot with it outside building windows and it has 30 more bullets also it can shoot further range only downside is it does less damage then the PKM

but i do not regret getting the PKM the PKM is a different playstyle and is only used for certerin sitituations like urban maps uch as karaknd and mashauter city.

Comment

Get the G3. Just remember not to waste your bullets. And also reload ALOT. Those little buggers go out of the tube mighty fast.

And if you want a good machine gun just play USMC, damn that SAW flipping owns.

Comment

Working...
                              X