Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think REALLY NEEDS TO BE CHANGED for the next patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how bout for it to come out

Comment

• Single player maps in 32 and 64 size modes

Comment

• sniper guns need to be more accurate at longer ranges.

Comment

• 1.fix the voting crap. ive had votes on servers, where to be successful, EVERY1 had to vote yes .
          2. blood
          3. easier to gain repair points.
          4. when reloading, base it on bullets not clips. ( if you shoot once and reload, you waste a whole clip, and throw away 29 bullets )
          5. make blackhawks less powerful
          6. allow tanks to go up hills.
          7. parachue as soon as you jump, not wait 2 seconds then chut, which isnt long enough for some jumps and you end up dying.
          8. no punish tk.
          9. tk -5 points.
          10. when u kill yourself dont take away any points.
          11. be able to kick people out of a squad if you are the leader of that squad.
          12. enable gears in the vehicles, so as to be able to go up mountains in the buggie or hummer.
          13. server favorites menu.
          14. fix color bug in names
          15. dont auto switch squad members, squad leaders, or the commander.
          16. be able to mount enemy home base weapons ( like the USS Essex )

Comment

• No TK for artilery hitting Team. Too many RETARDS!!! They are like insects to a bug zapper. They run to it, get killed and then blame you. In fact.. people who get killed by friendly artilery should get a punishment

Comment

• The whole browser needs to be redone..

its horrible.

still locks up AFTER the patch if you dont 'treat it just right..'

No Favs list ? WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?

No Buddy List ? WOULD BE NICE!

Make COMMANDER MODE A OPTION FOR A SERVER.

ADD A SHOULDER FIRED ANTI-AIR WEAPON, 1 rocket would make me happy.

Fix the Logging into Account Server Wait time.. 60 seconds? WTF ?!?!

other misc exploits, silly business... but the above would make me happy
              as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by stirx
                Not sure if its something i'm doing wrong, but when using anti-tank and firing on someone i'd love it if you remained in scope mode so you can actaully guide the missle easier. Just seems if its supposed to be guided then you should be able to remain in scope and guide the darn thing rather then immediately going out of scope and reloading. Don't get me wrong i like reloading faster but would much rather have better accuracy with my shot.

Stirx
                Just hold down the fire button when you press it and then you will stay in scoped view and can guide the missile

Comment

• Originally posted by ThyNecromancer
                  No TK for artilery hitting Team. Too many RETARDS!!! They are like insects to a bug zapper. They run to it, get killed and then blame you. In fact.. people who get killed by friendly artilery should get a punishment

Amen Brother..

On the other hand.. Ive went in to an zone, killed one or more enemies,
                  had the control point half taken, and heard 'Artillery in your area'..
                  for no reason whatsoever..

IDIOT COMMANDERS should be demoted in rank.

Comment

• I'll admit I didn't read through all the replys, but what about a Rope for deploying and extracting troops from the BH. I'd be willing to exchange a gun for not having to land to deploy/extract. Never mind the odvious advantage of placing strategic assets and such. Though maybe I'm a noob, and haven't discovered that option already exsists

T

Comment

• Please fix the issue of autobalance: Being in a squad or even being the squad leader and suddenly being switched to another team. I was piloting a blackhawk as a squadleader, as none of my s.m.'s could fly and suddenly switched to other team. (i'm sorry for the folks who are anti-blackhawk)

Why can't the 'system' solely take the unassigned?

Hope they fix.

Comment

• Medic+Smoke 'nade'=common sense

I don't have any real military backround but my common sense tells me a medic should have some 'smoke'. Nothing, in my 'noob' mind makes more sense: Nasty battle throw smoke, then revive, then regroup.

Comment

• This is my short list:

1. Bunny Hopping (I don't see real soldiers being able to do this in comabt with gear and weapons so why not drain your stamina after one hop so you can't do it repeatedly).
                          2. Being switched to the other team in the middle of a match. (Balance after the match is over).
                          3. Set the respawn rates for vehicles and aircraft to a slower rate. (Places more emphasis on the class based game and less on those that would exploit the vehicles.)
                          4. Increase the amount of time between artillery strikes. (Once again putting ore emphasis on the individual.)
                          5. TK should only result from weapon releated damage.

Comment

• wow you guys named almost everything i have.

the red name tag bug would be nice to get rid of, but how about the bug where an enemy has a blue name tag (happened to me before)
                            of course as said above, fix the tk system. i hate it when a freindlie intentionally stands in front of your jet during take off then punishes you.
                            also, i don't think people should die if a supply crate falls on them, maybe lose some health, but not die, its not like its 500lbs.
                            kick votes also need to be change because it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to kick someone, especially on a server with 64 people.
                            also they need to get rid of the lag on ranked serverss and make the menu more user-freindly (and lessy laggy).

Comment

• Originally posted by benb7760
                              Single player maps in 32 and 64 size modes
                              Yea Boi What about coop, i know people who want to practice with bots and each other there should be an.....update

Comment

• This is a list that i think would really improve the game
                                -To be allowed to change ticket count
                                -To be allowed to change control points, too many flags on maps get to much flag jumping, will get a lot better battles also make some maps better.
                                -TK system really suks, needs to be redone
                                -Commander not seeing Snipers and Spec ops
                                -Commander assets load slower, to much artillary, and UAV scans
                                -Better point system make each class get the same possible points.
                                -Snipers and Spec ops get binoculars to call and spot enemy postilions
                                -Friendly's showing as enemies
                                -Be able to ride on friendly vehicles also allowed to through nades,C4 packs in enemy vehicles without dieing when you breath on a vehicles.
                                -Better kits options to be able to customize your kit
                                -Getting damage running down stairs needs to be fixed
                                -More HP for vehicles going up hills(this is lame that a tank can drive up a 10% slope)
                                -Water and vehicles insta explosion( this is lame as well make it take damage away so can at least get out before you explode)
                                -Change the C4,Mines,Claymores with different warnings colors
                                -Make the Warning boxes larger
                                -SAM placements more Anti-Air rockets
                                -Make the AA track Planes better(Plane maps are avoided cause of the constant raping from planes)
                                -Helicopters can't cap flags, unless you have a troop on the ground
                                -BH whoring needs to stop
                                -BH less Armor on BH, Tank should kill a BH with one shot
                                -Get rid of the Gay Cobra and replace with Apache Longbow(A dream that wont come true, have to wait for the DC,or POE Mods)
                                -More vehicles ,Maps
                                -Support, Sniper, Engineers need to be more accurate
                                -Engineers choose from to different shells (Buckshot, Slugs)
                                -Tanks have Sabot or Heat options
                                -Blood Option on/off
                                -Be able to customize Ranked Servers without comprising the stats
                                -Parachutes deploy faster
                                -Browser fix favorites,buddy list, less buggy
                                -Better performance on ranked servers

Alot of this is a wish list that will never happen, Thats why I am looking forward to the mods. Devs for the mods listen to the community, not like EA.
                                As soon as these mods are released I will be playing them, and ditch the Ranked crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X