Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think REALLY NEEDS TO BE CHANGED for the next patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when the M95 comes to mind, i think one thing; one shot, one kill. maybe the M95 should be 1 shot 1 kill, considering getting shot in the stomach with a 50 cal. bullet will get you more than just injured. expecially not leaving you capable of running around shooting other people. im tired of accuratly sniping my enemy, to give my teammate time to finish him off with a pistol, giving me one point out of it. and teamkills should definatly take less points off. most teamkills in a decent server are not your fault. ex. claymore, land mines and just maybe artillery. this may be too specific, but to avoid artillery on your teammate teamkills, if you direct artillery on the target and there are no teammates there YET and they run into your artillery, it should be their fault. if the red circle with the artillery logo in it has no teammates in it the second you drop it, it should automaticly not allow you to be considered a teamkiller

Comment

oh god was that long

Comment

-Fix the air-to-air missile problems. If the missiles lose a lock on an enemy jet; they should not fly off and 10 seconds later you get a tk. Make it should they automatically disarm if they lose lock-on.

-As for the people complaining about the stinger/IGLA sites; there is an easy fix, add a SAM site or two. The Stingers/IGLAs are not made for taking down jets.

-Add Vehicle-to-vehicle VOIP so pilots can communicate.

Comment

Just out of a game and realized something. When you're walking along anywhere , when there's a little step you have to run over, you have to actually jump over it. I was running alot the top of a building one time and I was going to jump from one to the next. At the edge of the building there was a little 1 inch step that stopped me. I actually had to jump over that stupid step. Every little step like that you have to jump over. It gets so annoying.

Comment

they need to make the m95 a 1 shot 1 kill

Comment

A tank runs over a bump and recieves damage. That definitely needs to be changed.

Comment

#1. have a way to change your name

Comment

Originally posted by ThyNecromancer
                  Falling damage!!
                  I run down the stairs.. I get hurt.. wtf
                  I fall 5 feet.. I lose half my life.. wtf?

That stupid parachute!! I've seen people jump 10 feet and they open their parachute right away.. mean while I jump off a high building and my stupid parachute won't deploy!
                  LOL you haven't the other battlefields have you? staircases were the deadliest enemy in the games, it's a LOT better now, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by DimmuBorgir
                    when the M95 comes to mind, i think one thing; one shot, one kill. maybe the M95 should be 1 shot 1 kill, considering getting shot in the stomach with a 50 cal. bullet will get you more than just injured. expecially not leaving you capable of running around shooting other people. im tired of accuratly sniping my enemy, to give my teammate time to finish him off with a pistol, giving me one point out of it.
                    No. No Rifle in game should have a 1 shot kill ability (excluding head shots), Period.

Comment

• I hear ya.

Comment

• Oh yeah, when you're reloading the shotgun, you can't shoot it again until it's completely reloaded. Can't count how many times I've died because someone shows up in front of me and I'm standing there putting shells in my shotgun. They can keep it that way as long as they make a key that makes my guy say "Hold on dude, I'm reloading. Give me a second"

Comment

• Does EA/Dice have Betatesters actually - all the peeps want the same things. Why wasn't this found out while testing - before release.

For instance sniping - it is very hard to find a guy that likes it the way it is. Did they test it or just put it in the game. I unlocked the M95 because i sometimes need the gun to take out respawn camping snipers (for the better zoom because the M24 is also very good or better said as bad as the M95).

Same for the Black Hawk Main Battle Airtank - they went down so easy in Black Hawk Down (the movie) - in game they are allmost invincible.

As for the name colors - why do we need these colors actually - if I try to hide somewhere in the bush my name in color betrays me... Fly with a helo over a crowded area and you can very quickly detect hidden soldiers. That should not work that way.
                          Never seen these name tags actually in any war theatre around the world. I know it would cause more teamkilling but team work is necessary this way. A lone wolf that runs deep into enemy territory is more a target to friendly fire than people who stick together in teams along the frontline. It would also make people make more use of the minimap (where they can see who is friend or foe - another advantage of the minimap - people will have more attention for friendly artillery). Would like to join some server where more realism is necessary e.g. a mod runs for more realism. BF2 has much potential.

Some technical issues:
                          - I have a very decent PC - I load maps within 30 seconds. I am allways one of the first on the map. The starting of the round should delay for a couple of seconds - i can allways run as first one to a vehicle actually getting a flag cap before other people are there. Maybe the round should not start before at least 5 people are in on the same team.
                          - My system let me run all on high at 1600x1200 with 4xAA - i can see far - but i realize more often i see my enemies sooner than the do see me - that is too much of an advantage (sometimes i see a tank in far distance appearing an disappering over and over again - I just keep shooting in that direction - the guy doesnt see me).

Comment

• Not having your unlocked weapons available in the singleplayer mode seems a little bit tight to me.

Comment

• Bunny hopping and the prone exploit.

I am getting sick and tired of the hit box abuse players are using to stay alive in the game. Players are well aware there are missing hit box detection fields from the point of standing to prone position and also between jumping and standing.

These dramatically effect the game as more players abuse these exploits and yes, it is exploiting.

Hopefully this will be addressed and fixed come the next patch.

Comment

• DUDE!!!Someone already made a thread about this!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X