Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think REALLY NEEDS TO BE CHANGED for the next patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think REALLY NEEDS TO BE CHANGED for the next patch?

Okay guys, this is probably gonna be a long list...Lets try not to argue too much about what we think needs to be done, and just post good ideas. 'Cause then this thread would basically be about one major thing that half the people think needs to be changed, while the other half disagrees... there has been plenty of other threads for that.

if what ive heard is true and you cannot change the amount of tickets for a ranked server then that should be changed...i want to play on a 200% ticket ratio ranked server :cry:

Comment

Fix it so you can no longer Bunny hop has to be the biggest glitch in the game. I know this will never happen but I would like to have a better choice for a side arm give me a .45.

Comment

My biggest complaints:
        Ranked Server Lag
        The 'wrong name color' bug
        Autoswitching the Commander or squad leader
        lightly touching a vehicle means instant death
        Bunny Hopping Biatches

Comment

Maybe try posting the right forum? ~Moved to general.

Comment

Originally posted by bigwyrm
            My biggest complaints:
            Ranked Server Lag
            Bunny Hopping Biatches
            This guy read my mind.
            Also
            How about a parking brake on jeeps, I hate jumping out of a jeep on a hill or embankment, and having the jeep roll over me.
            Also get rid of the score hit for killing ones self. YOu slip off the edge of a building and boom -2 points -2 assist points. Stupid.

Comment

Things that need to be changed are as follows:
              1. There need to be a SAM site because a good pilot is serously impossible to kill
              2. Lightly touching vehicles and dying is a bunch of BS
              3. Tanks have 3000 hp in there engines, they should be able to climb a small hill
              4. Fix the tk system sum how
              5. Add new maps, kits, unlocks, vehicles to spice up the game
              6. Get teamwork points 4 each kit, not just medic engineer, and support
              7. less lag
              8. change ticket ratios
              9. no more point explotiataion (knifing then reviving)
              10. Have a melle attack for all thise times that you get caught with you pants down!

Comment

Originally Posted by bigwyrm
                My biggest complaints:
                Ranked Server Lag
                Bunny Hopping Biatches
                and get rid of tk punishment! You lose enough points as it is for tking, why add more of a loss cause some retard jumps infront of your vehicle or thinks he can withstand your artillery attack.

Comment

1. connection problems. Your connection to the server has been lost.
                  2. Friendly tags showing up as enemy
                  3. Server/client performance

Comment

We need blood.

Hit box at tanks... freaking stupid to see a missile fly along a tank...

Still improve the server browser.

Thats it.

anyother **** is just to pick up on our balls.

Comment

Lazerguided artillery...

Comment

For me...

1. Fixed the incorrect/mixed up friendly and enemy label issue...
                        2. Sort out the logic for "not your fault" TKs (i.e. someone crashing into your vehicle, it exploding and you getting TKs for the passengers)...
                        3. Any net code enhancments would be welcome...

Anything else is gravy in my opinion...

Comment

Being able to change your in-game name.

Comment

1. Bunny Hopping
                            2. dolphin Diving
                            3. Black Hawk whoring
                            4. Repairing UAV, Radar Scanner, and Artillary with supply crates
                            5. Team Kills for anti-vehicle mines

Comment

• Share the teamwork points across every class, and fix those insane requirements. Some ideas:
                                • Spec Ops - 1pt per each enemy commander asset blown up
                                • Sniper - 1pt bonus for getting a headshot
                                • Assault - 1pt for every kill streak over 3
                                • Support - 1pt for ever 100 pts of ammo (Like now)
                                • Medic - 2pts for every revive, 1pt for every 100 pts of health (Like now)
                                • Engineer - 1pt for every 25pts repaired (100pts now), 1pt bonus after repair points if it's a commander asset.
                                • Anti Tank - 1pt bonus for each kill against an opponent in any vehicle
                              • Fix the red name bug. This is downright inexcusable.
                              • Fix Stat-Padding in ALL aspects (I know, they're doing this)
                              • Add Server Favorites, as well as a Buddy List (Again, I know)
                              • Let servers owners customize their servers more, but to an extent. Allow them to change ticket ratios, as well as score penalties for different tasks (tking for instance)
                              • Fix AutoBalance so that it actually keeps the teams even, and switches over players based on how much they're actually helping the team, and if they're in a squad (or commander).
                              • Fix the whole TK Forgiving thing. If someone forgives you, it shouldn't still punish you. And reduce penalties otherwise. Something like -0 for forgiven, -2 for unforgiven, -1 for team (vehicle) damage. Also, it should be FORGIVEN by default.
                              • Fix TK formula. If a plane runs you over on a runway when it's first taking off, it's a SUICIDE for you. I really don't need to go into detail here.
                              • Fix up the server browser filters so they're more accurate. I'm tired of seeing full servers when Not Full is checked.
                              • Fix voting. Kicking a player on your team should not require 75% of the everyone in the game to vote. Same thing for mutiny. I've seen 16v16 games where you needed 20 votes to mutiny. The funny thing is, the other team can't even vote!
                              • Add OFFICIAL stat tracking websites. Ones that are created by EA so that they can be used to their FULL potential. GameSpy should have no trouble doing this, considering they run the stat server, as well as the user database. Log into GameSpy, and look, there's a link to view stats!
                              • Add clan support. I cannot stress this enough. If you're going to make ranks dependant on account, then let us change our names, or at least add a clan tag before/after our name. You can even combine this with the above idea and have clan hiscores.

Those are the major things that are bugging me. I'll probably come up with more if I take some time to think about it.

~Salad

Comment

Working...
                              X