Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think REALLY NEEDS TO BE CHANGED for the next patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [13]VisciousDog
    Cruise missles will be nice.
    LMFAO!!! i can imagine this. Lets say gulf of oman, everybody rushes to the crusuie missle. The guy that gets it shoots it into the enemy's main base.

20 points later:

SpawnHO[Cruise Missle]JohnDoe

Comment

LOL. thats even more gay than arty

Comment

Originally posted by Kul
        1. Add the laser designaters that were taken out
        2. Give a limited ammount of flares for aircrafts
        3. bunnyhopping

LASER DESIGNATERS!!!!

damnit why did they take those out...I was really looking forward to having a REAL laser guided bomb...instead of those POS gunner ones in planes.

Comment

Originally posted by sra_slimshady
          depends on how close the tank is....
          I shot a helo that wasnt damaged with a tank just yesterday and it blew all to ****. thats cuz it was landing to load with troops and I happened to be there in a T-90 and ****in dusted it. was cool as ****

Now shoot a full health BH with a tank when the BH has 2 engineers in it. Not only will it fly away, it will be full health again within 8 seconds. No repairing in mid air. :evil:

Comment

it wasnt smokin, I dont think it had any damage

Comment

Originally posted by sra_slimshady
              it wasnt smokin, I dont think it had any damage
              Not smoking doesnt equal no damage. He could have been at a little over half and had no smoke. Tanks will not 1 shot a full health helo, but thats not my problem with them. Its that by the time I've chambered my 2nd round, the engineers have almost completely repaired the copter.

Comment

Originally posted by stirx
                Not sure if its something i'm doing wrong, but when using anti-tank and firing on someone i'd love it if you remained in scope mode so you can actaully guide the missle easier. Just seems if its supposed to be guided then you should be able to remain in scope and guide the darn thing rather then immediately going out of scope and reloading. Don't get me wrong i like reloading faster but would much rather have better accuracy with my shot.

Stirx
                press and HOLD your left mouse button...

Comment

id agree on changing the ticket rate

Comment

Over all things try and fix the "WHY THE F**K DID I JUST DIE WHEN THAT TIRE RAN OVER MY FOOT!"......ya it sux

actually it also sux when I'm trying to put C4 on a tank or something and somehow just being next to it he gets a kill. Like the track runs over my foot or something. I'm pretty sure that if I had real control over it, I wouldn't be running up there trying to play footsies with a tank.

Comment

Man, damn... forget everything! Fix the damn hit detection!? How are ya' gunna' stress ANY infantry combat when some of your rounds that DO land or lost in faulty hit detection.

...same goes for Rockets vs. Tanks, and other vehicles. Hit detection needs a good look'see.

{WP}Paas

Comment

Can't be in an airplane to cap a flag unless you are planted on the ground is what I want to see.

Comment

You cannot be in a closed vehicle when attempting to capture a flag. I wonder if that would actually promote teamwork, since if one guy was in a tank and had to be outside, an enemy would dash to it and put a shell in the guy, so a buddy would be necessary to make sure the tank isn't swiped as to eliminate the attacking party.

But that's silly. Not what I'd want to see. Perhaps if it only applied to helicopters as a few others said.

What I want to see are the gun sights fixed. Some of them are way off. Most off to the bottom-right, so you're shooting at the top-left corner of the post, and then the MR-444 is just nowhere near the hit location. Makes precision shooting more of a task since you have to not aim dead center at the guy.

Comment

They should make Slug shot for shotguns
                            (For some people who doent know what that is)
                            *In shotgun there are two types of shells(bullets)
                            *Buck/Slug
                            *Buck shot fires multiple pellets making the shotgun really strong but inaccurate
                            *Slug shot fires one pellet(?) making it a bit less strong but more accurate
                            *So rather than 2inch zoom on the shotgun they should make Slug shot as secondry fire on the shotguns

Comment

Originally posted by stirx
                              Not sure if its something i'm doing wrong, but when using anti-tank and firing on someone i'd love it if you remained in scope mode so you can actaully guide the missle easier. Just seems if its supposed to be guided then you should be able to remain in scope and guide the darn thing rather then immediately going out of scope and reloading. Don't get me wrong i like reloading faster but would much rather have better accuracy with my shot.

Stirx
                              Yo you still can stay in zoomed in mode after shooting that missile by holding the fire button

Comment

Well they have to change the bunny hopping/jump+dive thing just ruins the feel of the game.
                                Maybe give us some DECENT unlocks!?

If their gonna up the damage on snipers at least give the scope abit of movement it's steady as a man with Iron arms.If you get the scope not moving and more damage it's going to ruin the game cos all the kiddies are gonna use it.

Comment

Working...
                                X