No announcement yet.

Vehicle Ownership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like a system where the pilot could lockdown the other seats in his vehicle to be squad-only.

That wouldn't be the same as locking/owning the vehicle for the round to somebody/some squad.

That way you could insure that your gunner partner got the front seat in an attack copter, etc. After all, 2 guys working together with VOIP is better for the team than two random people who are good, or even worse, a good pilot and crappy gunner, and a good pilot and somebody who is just gonna jump out at the first sign of an empty vehicle/flag, pop his chute too soon and then punish the pilot for the tk.

Comment

I made thread about it not long back http://forums.totalbf2.com/showthrea...t=14194&page=2 got a poor response from most people mostly idots thinking its there right to flame people on this forum if you have nothing constructive to say dont say it instead of spamming the hell out of this thread and others with usless comments. My opion I think something like this is needed if you get out of vehicle it should be locked for 15secs is my view. Whats the harm in that?

Comment

i was playing last night and there were 3 medics on my team. 2 of them were always in jets or waiting for the jet to spawn. I started complaining to them about it and started a kick vote. that guy left the server by himself. next thing i see for the next 10 minutes is kick votes for the other jet medic, lol. everyone was trying to kick him because he wasn't doing his job.

Comment

Originally posted by =LAF=Pilioka
          If someone can't fly I will get in front of them and make them TK me. If they don't stop flying I get TKed until they are booted.

And if someone is my co pilot and won't get out I will just bail and crash. They get the idea after a while.

There is probably no way to actually claim ownership of a vehicle without major problems.

Maybe have rank of a vehicle kind of like with commander. Like say I am corporal with 1300 heli kills. If a private wants it he should not be able to get it if I want it.
          that behavior would get you kicked/banned from our server immediately

Comment

locking vehicles is the dumbest idea that has popped up in these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenixs
              maybe its better if you can only get these "vehecle ownership" if you have a higher rank than the other....or you can only get it if you are a sargeant or something....just a thought
              No, cause then the stat padders would get all the damn vehicles.

Originally posted by [UT]MajorHavoc
              locking vehicles is the dumbest idea that has popped up in these forums.
              Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyb
                Your bloody one of them mate. LOL
                moi :cry: .. never!

Comment

Maybe if the commander can assign a squad certain vehicles. if maybe he could see their skill level and assign it that way, but I don't see that happeneing. Vehicle ownership is probably now going to happen. Not enough vehicles and too many unexpierienced people. And how would the unexpirienced ever get to learn if the more expierienced are always locking the vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Strega
                    I'd like to see Vehicle Ownership in BF2. So if you get in a chopper, or whatever vehicle, you can 'lock' it for your squad, or boot someone that's in it, that you don't want in it. Lots of times I like to roll up on a base quietly, and some idiot gets in my vehicle and is just laying waste to EVERYTHING in sight with the gun. However, if you get OUT of the driverseat, you should lose ownership of that vehicle.

Just my $0.02

Are you stupid or what??

If you think a vehicle its of your property then you need to get a life.

****ing kiddos.

Is ppl like you who ruin a game.

If i get before than you to a vehicle or steal it fromo you then **** off

Comment

I pooped in your Tank!

Comment

If someone can't fly I will get in front of them and make them TK me. If they don't stop flying I get TKed until they are booted.

And if someone is my co pilot and won't get out I will just bail and crash. They get the idea after a while.

There is probably no way to actually claim ownership of a vehicle without major problems.

Maybe have rank of a vehicle kind of like with commander. Like say I am corporal with 1300 heli kills. If a private wants it he should not be able to get it if I want it.
                        Anotehr example of an stupid ******* who thinks vehicles are of their ownership.

Comment

--=LAF=-- You should change your name to PALOOKA. Whiny *****; vehicles are for everyone, not just your piss-ant clan.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
                            no. its not your vehicle, stop crying.
                            werd x 11tybillion

Comment

I hate people like this guy.

Comment

Vehicles are first come, first serve. The current system is fine as it allows everyone to get a chance to have fun in the game using a vehicle of their choosing.

I simply can't believe some of your attitudes towards vehicles. What a bunch of selfish babies.

If you want to "own" a vehicle, join a clan.

Comment

Working...
                                X