X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, when it hits 45 u get ribbon, if more then it doesnt disappear rofl

But I don't have it anyway so...

Comment

i do believe UBAR and planetbattlefield have part of the requirements correct. The requirements for the ribbon state:

Command Qualification: Skilled (= global commander time, probably 50 hours)

Command Proficiency: Good (= global commander score (not mentioned anywhere), but it is apprent you need a certain level of commander score (maybe 10000, who knows)

Command Rating: Outstanding (= commander score in one round, probably 45 points)

plus there is some other hidden variable which we have yet to find, 99.9% of the top commanders have met these requirements and do not have the award

Comment

Same as the "China" and "Middle East" Ribbons... Loads of players have them but on webpages it says "N/A"

Comment

Any news anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by shaft
            Yeah i know..thats what gets me..ive been trying to get this ribbon for a week now. Ive got my 50hrs in, ive even have a 3.12KDR. And Ive had like 3 rounds now were I've scored well over 45 points. I took this last night.

There has to be some hidden requirement. Now if you dont even need a 3KDR its even easier then before, then why doesnt the majority of top commanders on the leaderboard have it?
            Shaft, I don't think kills count.. I believe you need to get 45 commander points through UAV, supply, spotting, etc. Not killing. That would explain why you didn't get it..

Comment

so, would i just do the usuall, but without killing anyone? killing with my own gun, or arty?

Comment

you can kill people just realize it doesn't count towards the 45 points (and again, I'm not sure about this, but it would explain the ribbon) so, UAV, spot spot spot, you get a point each time someone kills someone you spot, drop supplies when requested, drop arty when requested.. give orders, hope they follow...

Comment

you guys do realize that artillary doesnt count as commander points, right. so when he says he had 45 points at the end of round, he did infact get 45 points through uav, spotting, etc. whether he gets 1 or 100 artillary kills wouldnt change the score

Comment

My K is 1:1.45 ^^ is that good enough?

Comment

I think 90% of you have a failure to understand 4th grade math.

Kill/Death, Kill to Death, K/D

1:3 = 1 Kills per every 3 deaths

You need to do better than that to get the ribbon. BETTER = 1 death for every 2.9999 deaths or LESS.

Comment

no buddy, youre the one who has it wrong. go to UBAR. It is at this site where TotalBattlefield got their info, and TotalBattlefield has it wrong. It says, and i quote, "Global Kill to Death Ratio Must be Greater than 3". Self explaitory. Killeath >= 3:1

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur69
                          no buddy, youre the one who has it wrong. go to UBAR. It is at this site where TotalBattlefield got their info, and TotalBattlefield has it wrong. It says, and i quote, "Global Kill to Death Ratio Must be Greater than 3". Self explaitory. Killeath >= 3:1
                          Again 4th grade math, if there is only 1 number in a ratio, it is the second and the first number is 1.

Comment

Originally posted by cellblock1138
                            Shaft, I don't think kills count.. I believe you need to get 45 commander points through UAV, supply, spotting, etc. Not killing. That would explain why you didn't get it..

Endured this round this morning...still nothing.
                            Still no reply from UBAR.
                            Im going to try to get my Chinese wins up to 100 and then try again. See what happens. Both guys who have it have over 100 wins for each army.

Comment

Originally posted by iWu
                              Again 4th grade math, if there is only 1 number in a ratio, it is the second and the first number is 1.
                              Wrong! Let me take you to school.

The ratio of two numbers r and s is written r/s, where r is the numerator and s is the denominator. The ratio of r to s is equivalent to the quotient r/s.

Example:
                              Global Kill (r) to Death (s) Ratio Must be Greater than 3 (implying a 3/1 since 3 divided by 1 equals 3)

r (Kill) = 3
                              s (Death) = 1

3 / 1 = 3

Therefore according to Ubar you nedd 3 kills for every one death.

With that cleared up it is apparent that the 3:1 ratio is wrong since someone with a 1.56 got the ribbon.

Learn about Ratios ...

The ratio of two numbers r and s is written r/s, where r is the numerator and s is the denominator. The ratio of r to s is equivalent to the quotient r/s. Betting odds written as r:s correspond to s/(r+s). A number which can be expressed as a ratio of integers is called a rational number.

Comment

Originally posted by Aftershock
                                Wrong! Let me take you to school.

The ratio of two numbers r and s is written r/s, where r is the numerator and s is the denominator. The ratio of r to s is equivalent to the quotient r/s.

Example:
                                Global Kill (r) to Death (s) Ratio Must be Greater than 3 (implying a 3/1 since 3 divided by 1 equals 3)

r (Kill) = 3
                                s (Death) = 1

3 / 1 = 3

Therefore according to Ubar you nedd 3 kills for every one death.

With that cleared up it is apparent that the 3:1 ratio is wrong since someone with a 1.56 got the ribbon.

Learn about Ratios ...

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Ratio.html

Someones been googling.

Comment

Working...
                                X