• Show
Clear All

• War College Ribbon = stupid one ?

Ok it says

War College Ribbon :
    · Commander Score of 45 in 1 Round
    · 50 Global Hours as Commander
    · Global Kill to Death Ratio Must be Greater than 1:3

so that means my deaths must be three times greater than my kills ? Sorry if is that i'm not interested in that ribbon

I think it means that you must have better than a 1 kill to 3 death ratio. Meaning 2 to 1 and 3 to 1 will net you the ribbon.

Comment

i mean you could get this with a 1:2 or a 1:1 ratio ur thinking the wrong way round man

Comment

no you need a 3:1 ratio didnt you go to that ubar.whatever website with the ridiculus requirements?

Comment

its a 3:1 kill:death, meaning if you have 2000 deaths, you need over 6000 kills, which is really damn gay, cause if you have over around 500 points, it will be almost impossible to achieve that ratio if you are about 1:1

Comment

The way I read it was that your global kill to death ratio must be GREATER than 3...so you need 3x more kills than deaths, not the other way around. This makes sense, since it's a commander ribbon and commanders usually have lopsided K/D ratios. Anyone can have a 1:3 K/D ratio.

Comment

· Commander Score of 45 in 1 Game
              · Global Kill to Death Ratio Must be Greater than 3

So it means you must have a greater then 3:1 K/D ratio.

Comment

300 kills, 100 deaths. im like 2.44 K ratio. i'll never get to 3, its impossible cuz you always get gayed by a random teammate's frag, artillery, or a tank in your face when you spawn.

Comment

Well as someone above posted, once you get far enough along in the game, such a K/D ratio becomes quasi-impossible. I mean, I'm about -100 on deaths, 2527/2631 actually, so I would have to get about 5300 more kills without dying to achieve a 3:1 ratio. They should change it so it says "3:1 K/D ratio AS commander" IMO.

Comment

· Commander Score of 45 in 1 Round
                    · Global Kill to Death Ratio Must be Greater than 1:3

These are the exact words on this website it is 1kill:3deaths so it isnt so impossible unles totalbf2.com is rong

Comment

totalbf2.com is wrong, go to http://ubar.phusion9.com/

Comment

ok fair enough

Comment

impossible to get this ribbon if you already have 15k and 2KDR. (like me)

Comment

i wish they would have told us the reqiurements before hand so i could have been more careful, lol. as it stands, only about 5% of people can probably earn this

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur69
                              its a 3:1 kill:death, meaning if you have 2000 deaths, you need over 6000 kills, which is really damn gay, cause if you have over around 500 points, it will be almost impossible to achieve that ratio if you are about 1:1

no it realy is 1:3 al a minimum, so when you have been killed like 3000 times you need at least 1000 kills or more

Comment

Working...
                              X