Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gameplay Tipps and Tricks

Originally posted by Elte
    A BIG Disadvantage for this. I have an X-fi sound card. If im capping a flag with a fridenly and we are surrounded by enemies. I dont want to comfuse myself with my friend throwing medic at me, or the enemy yelling grenade out. Trust me id set it back to the orginal languages. becaseu SOUND is a big part of battleifld 2. You can hear foot steps, heard enemy medics getting their friends back alive, enemies throwing grenades. etc

and someone said you can put C4 on infantry. uhhh when was this ever possible? i didnt know this.
    Exactly. The correct tip is -- turn OFF English only VO b/c you then can hear nearby enemies and know exactly where they are...

Comment

i know this has been posted and i thank the guy that posted it cos it is incredibly usefull for snipers! remember if you die and youve still got your claymores you died to early! wen sniping throw a claymore down as you approach your chosen position then throw one down wen you get there that way any sneaky bugger trying to knife you will regret it (though unfortunatly this will be messy for you) and if wen sniping some one sees you or kills you they often run over to be gay and teabag you or to see wat kit you got and then they explode.

but remember wen you meet an enemy, that isnt a sniper, in open ground chuck down a claymore cos the chances you are going to kill the guy any other way are very slim as he will almost definetly be better equiped for close quarters than you. though you may wish to try and take him out with the pistol if he seems like a noob e.g he doesnt go prone to open fire wen he sees you

Comment

all very useful tips, something for everyone

Comment

detonating a dead allie's c4 can be risky cuz if the tank sees you you'll be ldead too

Comment

The best way to knife some one while they are support is.....
            You run as fast and as close as you can... And then you jump to the side and then to another side and do that untill their gun over heats and then while they are taking out a pistol just come up to them and knife them.....
            WARNING: This never fail's if you know how to do it properlly!

Comment

• some things

Most everything was said. Here are some few things:

Sniping:
              When battling it out with another sniper and he goes prone behind a rock or wall or something, wait for is red enemy tag to show up first. His tag comes up right before he does. So fire right when his tag comes up.

Ground Defense/Anti-Air:
              If you're still trying to get those expert level badges, try being commander. Apply to be commander and sit in an anti air or TOW or a LMG. Arty the enemy troops not your own because no one likes a n00b commander. As long as you're sitting in AA or TOW adn the screen displays You [Artillery] Them you will get a kill for every enemy. You don't get the points for killing them but it counts towards your IAR for the badge. This is a easy way to get your Expert level badge.

Repairing:
              Get three or four engineers in a vodnik (or humvee but vodnik is better). Have the driver flip the vodnik over so it is on its side. The vodnik will continue losing health and the engineers will keep repairing it and getting quick repair points.

Seeing through that stupid haze:
              have you ever had trouble seeing long distances? Well here's a solution. Just move your cursor down so you are looking where you want to at the top of your screen. The haze goes away a litle bit up top so you can see better. This is also extremely effective when trying to find enemy snipers through that gay haze we all hate so much.

Hope this helps. If you ever wanna play, my soldier name is zeleguy92 and you can add me on xfire also zeleguy92. Looking foward to seeing you on the battlefield.

Comment

• Plz dont encourage ppl to statpadding. Thats retarded

Comment

• Was said before?

Don't revive someone in the middle of battle just so he can get shot again. Take out the enemy first and then revive him.

There's nothing worse then spending a lot of time watching the spawn screen countdown because someone keeps reviving you and you get immediately killed.

WTF??

Apparently this is a lie. Its always good to try to revive someone in the middle of the battle in 8-10 sec. periods (of course when you are sure that you won't get killed ) to not allow teammate die, everyone who cares 'bout his stats can wait additional few seconds (maybe not ? shoot me ) to get back in battle

Comment

• Best ways to kill with each class (Infantry maps only)

1. Spec Ops - G36C is best gun.
                    Use C4 at staircases, corridors and corners - minimal risk and maximum kills.
                    2. Sniper - SVD is a fantastic gun, learn how to use it, it is great close and long range. M95 is best long range, shoot anywhere on the body then whip out your pistol and finish them off.
                    3. Assault - F2000 is best gun. Use the scope and GL.
                    Flashbangs are underestimated on flags - hide somewhere, chuck in a FB (preferably a closed area) and storm in with lots of ammo - enemies are toast.
                    4. Support - PKM is a brilliant gun, highest damage ratio in game. RPK is also a great gun, accurate and powerful. Use support guns where people come round - surprise them, you will win if you get in the 1st shots. M249 is unaccurate and bugged.
                    5. Enginner - Mines are useless in IO, M11-87 is a fantastic gun, only use this gun in IO. 1 shot kill at short range.
                    6. Medic - Both unlocks are good guns - L8 for its scope, G36 for its accuracy, the M16 is a less powerful G36 and the AK is powerful but inaccurate.
                    7. Anti-tank - The rocket launcher is a skilled weapon, you need to hit them full on to kill and the backup guns are poor - use a DAO12 if you are going to use one.

Comment

Working...
                    X