• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gameplay Tipps and Tricks

wow thanx man for the tips ...

Comment

On road to jalalabad a good engineer at junkyard can keep the entrance to the city closed by simply laying 2 mines at ramp and 3 at junkyard entrance to keep the tanks and fast moving buggies/jeeps away. I also if possible take the buggy from junkyard take it up the ramp and park it to the side of the city entrance because after a few mine kills the enemies on buggies will just jump off jeeps last moments and try to run through. I just spray them down with the buggy guns.

Comment

Very useful tips, but i knew 'em all.. :S

Comment

Is there a trick to firing while in the air, i've seen people strafe jump around corners and shoot me before they land. Is that just lag or what?

Comment

Nice Dude.. Very useful tips that alot of people could do with knowing

Comment

Originally posted by jTw1n
              Is there a trick to firing while in the air, i've seen people strafe jump around corners and shoot me before they land. Is that just lag or what?
              Possibly. A patch released long ago that prevents users from firing while hopping. Quite frankly I think DICE over-did it with that - now you can't jump and stab people anymore. That makes getting your knife badge that much more difficult.

A lot of times I hear complaints online about lag from players with low pings, when everything is running perfectly smooth for me. This leads me to believe some folks are trying to run their video settings way too high. Try this guide: http://www.tweakguides.com/BF2_1.html It totally helped me - my sound card and video card were sharing IRQs, which is a big performance no no. There are other guides there that will help optimize your system overall, no matter which game you're playing.

Comment

Great tips guys. I am brand new to this game since I didn't have a computer that could handle it. Now I am playing and I am having a hard time understanding how everything does so well in the game. Is there a guide to modify the keyboard for the best performance. It seems like one of the tips does explain it with using one shot or 3 shot mode. Anyone other suggestions?

Can someone place some screen shots for me to see.

Thanks.

Comment

ty 4 the tips

Comment

FYI newbies.

Dead man's click - Always reload after half a clip's used up. You're usually toast before you use all your rifle and pistol ammo.

Naturally, I learnt this the hard way.

Comment

lol i think a sniper in a defence squad is important if you get him in a high position he can spot and take out any enemys that might be irritating for the other guys.

yeh i agree with baggygreen all i seem to be now days is sniper and i never seem to get sniped but make on average 30-46 kills per round.
                      The last sniper I encountered that was descent was a guy called Mr.Rippy and he put an awfull lot of hurt on me.

Comment

For snipers,
                        when confronted and your out of ammo in ur pistol chuck a clamore down in front of the guy, they might kill you but you should kill him

ps. i dont know if this has been posted i havnet read them all

Comment

ace i will try it next time i play

Comment

If your a sniper Don't forget that the M95 can punch thru windscreens of vehicles and choppers. I've taken down quite a few choppers this way and you usually get a 2 for because of the gunner being in the chopper also. Works great on the Blackhawks you can get 4-5 kills easily

Comment

bomber tips

start a squad while in the bomber and then ask the commander the mark things he wants bombed with orders.

this gives him basically another arty gun that doesnt need recharging, now he can mark troop concentrations without diverting his UAV from the front, nhe can mark enemy assets, flags being capped without having to use his arty, vehicles, snipers, bridges and best of all sicne you can see the order from farther than you could with just seeing the regualr target square/triangle/circle if the enemy j10 is being a fat skank like they always are( psst that y they r call j10 WHORES) you can just hit them from high altitude, sure moving targets are now off the list but amor whores blocking roads in one spot arent aseets, bridges and all other sorts of satationary atrgets arent, like anti air stinge 4 example, anyways its just great by doing this u litterally add an assets do you commanders list its like having arty that needs no recharging.

Comment

All english, all the time
                                Tired of not understanding the incoming artillery warnings as MEC or China? Set "English VO Only" under Options->Audio->Language
                                A BIG Disadvantage for this. I have an X-fi sound card. If im capping a flag with a fridenly and we are surrounded by enemies. I dont want to comfuse myself with my friend throwing medic at me, or the enemy yelling grenade out. Trust me id set it back to the orginal languages. becaseu SOUND is a big part of battleifld 2. You can hear foot steps, heard enemy medics getting their friends back alive, enemies throwing grenades. etc

and someone said you can put C4 on infantry. uhhh when was this ever possible? i didnt know this.

Comment

Working...
                                X