PB now doing its job!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That tard brassmonkey2 got caught again on the 28th

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

Comment

• Excellent

Comment

• sogek1ng,
        Great video of the DiG kills. I am not talented enough to knife all of them, but that was funny. The two DiG servers are very laggy since the 1.4 patch came out, so I don't play on them much any more if I can help it. Anyway, thanks for the video, made my evening. TC & P.
        Duke out

Comment

• i did notice something strange on one of the ranked servers, all night long no matter how often i fixed and everyone fixed the turrets on the titan immediately even the top ones would be destroyed. i could not see indicator of where fire was coming from now could i see any firing nor could i see anyone and we have tons of players on the silos all around us going nuts looking for nobody.

also, now that i think about it the other night on ns server, we got killed like in above, but this time it was people coming out of nowhere, no spawn, from inside building that you cant go into, like spawning from middle of building or from roof, but these are very tall buildings and their were no aircrafts, we could not figure it out, we ending up dying all night long on both servers, it like u spawn, you die, i almost left, it was just i was commanding and didnt want to leave, but it made the game unplayable, like ive never seen.

maybe there is a hole or pb is not catching something. sadly people hack everything and some peopel just cant win playing fairly and make the game a living hell for everyone. if i was dice/ea/pb i would take a real look into this and fix any holes that maybe found immediately and kick/ban those people forever. i've been playing battlefield, since the earliest days, i have all their releases, paid for them even, and this kind of stuff will kill a great game.

and by the way 1.4 has bugs, my kit is a mess.

Comment

• you repairwhore =D

yea like i mentioned my computer always plays tricks on me and starts off ym assault soldier with defib and smoke, and sometimes PK + shotty. i've bound a few mouse buttons to defib, so sometimes i end up throwing a smoke at my fallen teammate or just blasting his corpse with a round =\

Comment

• hi guys long time no see... just been informed that someone used a name hack on my soldier name lol

Comment

Working...
              X