No announcement yet.

PB now doing its job!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I think most people know that there friends are getting cought with aimbots so now everyone is making up fake names to see if their aimbot is fixed yet LOL. Then they will use their real IGN lol.

noobs.

Comment

Hehe i knew VULC@IN hacked, thats why i knifed him twice lol, and i always beat his SPM + K/D

Noob :laugh:

Comment

dood, I just saw your name !!!!! and sniper from your clan. Whats that about???

Comment

Hehe yea Moz, he's the best sniper around

Comment

Buncha chumps. Nice to see PB getting up to speed until the lamerz recode their garbage to avoid being caught.

Comment

Originally posted by D34D1Y
              Just because somone seems innocent DOESNT mean they are, PB has banned ALOT of 50100 users and non are going to be lifted, so monkey is SOL, and if he wants to get back ingame is gonna have to buy a new game, even then still be named as a hacker, just becuase they look innocent doesnt mean they are.
              PB does lift bans. They do it quite often actually. PB screws up a lot more than most people think.

If I had to guess I would guess %10 of those 50000 banned users are people that have been banned incorrectly. I'd also say i'm probably guessing fairly low.

Comment

Originally posted by leaffan29 View Post
                PB does lift bans. They do it quite often actually. PB screws up a lot more than most people think.

If I had to guess I would guess %10 of those 50000 banned users are people that have been banned incorrectly. I'd also say i'm probably guessing fairly low.
                they have a list of removed bans at the bottom

Comment

Originally posted by leaffan29 View Post

Look at the Public Ban list, recent bans 1313, Recent removals 3. Yeah, they lift them all the time.

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/publicbans.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                    Look at the Public Ban list, recent bans 1313, Recent removals 3. Yeah, they lift them all the time.

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/publicbans.cgi
                    Make that 1314...

Im kinda suprised that Rainbow Six: Vegas doesn't have any bans... Maybe there is less players there, or it's because you don't get promoted to supreme...

Comment

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

This dude killercode is like no.13 in Portugal and I was playing against/with him and didn't think he was that good and so I added him to my buddy list and I didn't really expect him to actually be a cheat though it wasn't surprise to see him get good scores but he did enter an enemy titan just with a zeller and getting a few headshots....

Comment

Well its a start, but lets wait and see if it manages to kick all aimbotters off! The next step is for PB to detect the large amount of health hackers on the game. So many people taking full clips of heavy damage guns at point blank range and barely feeling it!

Comment

Originally posted by farmergiles
                          Well its a start, but lets wait and see if it manages to kick all aimbotters off! The next step is for PB to detect the large amount of health hackers on the game. So many people taking full clips of heavy damage guns at point blank range and barely feeling it!
                          That's probably lag, as health is server-side.

Comment

I doubt PB will ever manage to sort those out. Clan servers have far too much administrative power so their members can just use what they like and kick whoever points the facts out.

Comment

ANOTHER MNKY gets the bullit Caught on Timeless today

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

Comment

Originally posted by LegendkillaX
                                Yeah shoko-latte was ex xkillax, he was one of the ones that was kicked for hacking suspisions, If my reading of german is correct....

Nice to see lordofwar1992 banned, hed cry hack everytime somebody shot him, I guess his gamehack was meant to make him immune lmao....

Just waiting for one of the top 100 to get banned so I can post their tag and laugh at them :laugh:

Edit: Yeah looks like monkey not gonna be able to play in mnky, guess u'll have to be apes or chimps instead
                                Schoko-latte the tosser! I didn't know he hacked. He seemed normal. Now I know...

Comment

Working...
                                X