No announcement yet.

Signs you're playing too much 2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you think bf2142-related jokes are funny.

Comment

When i'm involved in a ROAD RAGE incident while driving to work and looking for the 'print screen' button to take a screenshot!

Off Topic: Desert_Fox, the ROFL link in your sig has made me laugh all day!! Classic!

Comment

When a friend opens up a soda can and u run away thinking its a nade!!!

Comment

When you are at school and take a coca cola bottle open it a bit so it starts to make sound and you scream Frag out!!

or when you are walking at street and thinking hmm wich car should i take for a Jihad

Comment

When u hear someones beeper go off while on a commercial airline and look for the "X" key

Comment

Originally posted by TheScot666

6. Your evening activity is screaming at those f***ing h4x0rz

7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.

8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.

9. You were too busy to notice number five.

10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.

11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.

hehehe

OMG ALL OF THOSE GOT ME LAWl

when your professir ask you for your e-mail and you give him your xfire

when you walk out to get in your buddy hmv and you say cmon well take the apc

when you try to sprint them jump and hit "e" to get in your car only to slam up against the windsheild and fall to the ground twichting in defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
                when you try to sprint them jump and hit "e" to get in your car only to slam up against the windsheild and fall to the ground twichting in defeat.
                I lol'ed IRL at this.

Comment

When you take your TV remote and run around the house making a BUZZ noise thinking your invisible

When your out shopping and someone bumbs into your trolly and u shout out WTF U ...... NOOB

Comment

this is epic

Comment

but funny

riding a bicycle only to see some kids playing football and the ball suddenly chases ya

Comment

When you only pick up hitchhikers that say "transport requested".

When you see your fat neighbor mowing the lawn you yell "hostile walkah!" and run away.

When you're standing in line to go to the bathroom at the movies and you shout at the washroom stall "go, go, go!".

Comment

Working...
                        X