Signs you're playing too much 2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signs you're playing too much 2142

This started as a conversation with friends, so I thought I'd bring it here.....

as in......

You think it's funny to point at a passing airplane and say "Enemy transport spotted." while everyone around you thinks you're nuts.

Seeing someone fall over in the street and shouting out...

"Man down, man down.

Comment

... you think about this specific kind of topic ...

Comment

You still play the game.

Comment

I usually find that dreaming about a game is a sign that you need to turn it down a notch.
          Especially if you do it while still awake

Comment

When you go to your grandma's open funeral with a homemade defib, jump on her corpse, and say "Clear! It's recharging!"

When you tell your friends at school that the commies took over the Camp the other night and all you could do was Voss em' down, and they look at you dumbfounded(happened to me hehe).

When you see an elderly person at the mall you go up to him and say "I got your tags n00b!"

Comment

When you start to actually care not only about your stats, but somebody elses....

Comment

When your playing austag and all you can think about is knifing the opposition to get their tags.
                Austag is a football game where instead of tackling or tagging velcro (sticky) tags are pulled off a players belt by the opposition.

Comment

if you get into a fight with someone and teabag them after you beat them a clear sign that u play the game to much

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                    When you start to actually care not only about your stats, but somebody elses....
                    :rofl:

After several of these threads, (funny topic, don't get me wrong) You got me with a new one- Cheers!

Comment

playing the game all day and bragging about your unlocks to ur friends

Comment

Originally posted by Drewsly
                        if you get into a fight with someone and teabag them after you beat them a clear sign that u play the game to much

Comment

You walk past an electricity sub station and the buzzing noise makes you jump back trying to spray with your voss incase a recon appears trying to knife you.

Comment

when youre still playing on ranked servers a year after release and helping EA distroy the mod comunity

Comment

I posted this one in the old thread, but it's worth a rehash.

If you've ever stopped your car, and jumped out, because the neighbor hood kids left a soccer ball next to the road

Comment

Working...
                              X