No announcement yet.

Signs you're playing too much 2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you look at your son's report card and say "I'm Shocked! That was a pathetic effort!" or "Squad, you're a top-notched crew!"

Comment

Originally posted by Drewsly
      if you get into a fight with someone and teabag them after you beat them a clear sign that u play the game to much

hmm i tended to do that before i started playing the game, i think there may be some deep seeded issues i may need to address.

You know youve played this game to much when watching the Robocop movie you KNOW that you could totally take Ed 209 down with nothing more than your trust RDX!!!!!!

Comment

Yup but only if its FF OFF lol

Comment

Originally posted by Paudman
          You live in Manchester?
          No, but close.

Comment

you know you,ve been playing to much when you are pretty much late for work every day of the week:laugh:

im nearly on a second warning :laugh::laugh:

Comment

OMG, this just happened...

I'm reading my son to sleep. Well, problem is, I sometimes read myself to sleep at the same time, and when that happens I catch myself in long pauses, or not able to read a line out of a kid's picture-book.

O.K., so just a few minutes ago, in tonight's story, this kid's pet goose has to wait for the boy to come home from school so they can play. So this line is about the goose waiting impatiently.

I catch myself, half asleep, saying in a sincere reading-to-your-two-year-old tone: "You have to wait, the orbital strike isn't re-charged yet." :shock:

And my son is looking at me with this quizzical look, like, "Um, dude, there's nothing in there about orbital strikes when Mommy reads it..."

:salute:

Comment

Saying "Roger that", "Acknowledged", "I need backup" to my parents.

Originally posted by RottnJP

I'm reading my son to sleep. Well, problem is, I sometimes read myself to sleep at the same time, and when that happens I catch myself in long pauses, or not able to read a line out of a kid's picture-book.

O.K., so just a few minutes ago, in tonight's story, this kid's pet goose has to wait for the boy to come home from school so they can play. So this line is about the goose waiting impatiently.

I catch myself, half asleep, saying in a sincere reading-to-your-two-year-old tone: "You have to wait, the orbital strike isn't re-charged yet." :shock:

And my son is looking at me with this quizzical look, like, "Um, dude, there's nothing in there about orbital strikes when Mommy reads it..."

dude that was hilarious, i can see his face right now...

Comment

While talking to a classmate/fellow 2142 player in English class as the teacher walks in: "Enemy walker, it's definitely hostile!"

Comment

When the PAC language becomes your second language.

*punched in the face* - BRAHCHAAAAA!

Sorry if that one was done before, I haven't seen the previous threads.

Comment

When you can spell Gibraltar.

When you see your dead father's ghost and he says "Help me, son", you say "I can't n00b, you need to be alive to issue an order!"

Originally posted by AvariceX
                      *punched in the face* - BRAHCHAAAAA!

It's actually Vracha. doctor/medic = врача = vracha, word for word.

Comment

Originally posted by RottnJP

That is nice, I got a good laugh out of that one! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

S.Y.P.T.M.2142 when you draw 2142 manga.

example1: http://www.ccnec.com/z/BF2142/2007/10/15/017274_1.shtml

Comment

When you start shooting an apple pie your mom just put on the table, thinking it's an enemy spawn beacon :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Paudman
                              You live in Manchester?
                              Lol'd at that :laugh:

Comment

You know you play too much 2142 when...

1. You go to a party, sit down and think how easily you could stab everyone.

2. You havent played a game not on the pc.

3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't play 2142.

4. You try and jump off a building and slam on Parachute key, and SPLAT.

6. Your evening activity is screaming at those f***ing h4x0rz

7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.

8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.

9. You were too busy to notice number five.

10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.

11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.

hehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X