• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catziggy
    When you go to pick your kids up from school opening the car door you say
    "Hop in Soldier"
    "Hop in Soldier"
    I'm guessing that happened to you

Comment

when you stop playing bf2142, and sit on thecouch... and hear voices screaming "MEDIC!" and shout back "IM NOT A GODDAMN MEDIC! STFU OR ILL GET MY CLARK!"....... actually happened to me once, i was playing ALL day (i have no life... *sob*) and finnaly stopped....

or when you miss a bus, and shoot it because the bastard wouldnt stop lol

or when you ride shotgun in the car, see some people on the sidewalk, and try to spam your mortar lol

im done know..... or so u think....

Comment

You know you play too much when you fall asleep in class at school and daydream about 2142, I've done it. Or when you start to draw pictures of 2142 stuff ( i almost did that one )

Comment

when you throw hot pockets into the microwave and yell "FRY THAT THING"

Comment

Originally posted by wastedandwounded
            when you see the motherinlaw and shout enemy titan spotted
            :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Absolutely the best post on this thread!

Comment

While looking for some friends at the mall:

"I need a UAV!"

And my favorite, "Strike this position!" when ordering another to move somewhere.

Comment

When you see people with spasms and convulsions, you immediately think, "Pfft, hacker."

Comment

When you play rounds in your dreams, Finally won one few nights ago.

Comment

When you are done with work and come home only to yell at your wife "Requesting new orders!"

when you are sitting on your couch watching some TV and your wife is demanding your help from the floor below and the only thing you can hear is the voice in your head saying "Heads up! Orbital strike...your area".

Comment

When someone fries an egg you immediately take cover so the Nade doesn't kill you.

Sometimes I keep hearing the "Boo-Weep" of the Spawn Beacon at random times during the day... Is this normal?

When waiting for people to move ahead in line you start screaming "Go Go Go! Move it! Charge!" (True Story)

When you trip and fall you instinctively yell "Man down!" (True Story)

After an airplane trip, when asked if you are hungry you reply "Yes! The food on board the Titan was horrid" (True story)

Comment

Haha yeah definately the best one here, although this one was great too.

Originally posted by FivetoTwelve
                        when you are sitting on your couch watching some TV and your wife is demanding your help from the floor below and the only thing you can hear is the voice in your head saying "Heads up! Orbital strike...your area".

Comment

:rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by Fingulfin
                          Sometimes I keep hearing the "Boo-Weep" of the Spawn Beacon at random times during the day... Is this normal?
                          I've never heard a spawn beacon, but I've heard a walker go down my road once weird, eh? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jey
                            when youre still playing on ranked servers a year after release and helping EA distroy the mod comunity
                            I ****ing hate mods, why can't ppl just stick with the original game or go play something else?

Mods divide the entire community, there's nothing worse tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^
                              I ****ing hate mods, why can't ppl just stick with the original game or go play something else?

Mods divide the entire community, there's nothing worse tbh.
                              Because sometimes after exhausting the game of its playability, instead of chipping out 50 to 60 dollars for a new game, they make a mod of their own. They create the game they want to. It doesn't necessarily split up the community since you don't see half the people playing conflict 2142 however, if you want a free download for this game, that's what mods are for.

Comment

you're very angry all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X