No announcement yet.

Yup, hacking has taken over this game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my opinion, ****ty house rules like, no baserape, not RDX, no APM, no using guns, not using anything. That is the ****ing problem with the game, i contstantly see threads about the minority of server admins that ban on their simply because you used a vehicle in the game or killed them.

Comment

• Errrr Okay. Bad day?

Comment

• Not really, very good actually, if there is a hacker in the server i mostly just leave-thus giving them what they want, or just play along get killed a few times its not biggie. But when you join servers where you are forced to play the game how some clan wants to play it not how you want to play it, that annoys me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
          In my opinion, ****ty house rules like, no baserape, not RDX, no APM, no using guns, not using anything. That is the ****ing problem with the game, i contstantly see threads about the minority of server admins that ban on their simply because you used a vehicle in the game or killed them.
          Agreed, I find that it always has been more of a problem/annoyance where there's juvenile admins running a server kicking/banning everyone who doesn't worship them and/or play better than them.

Comment

• Sounds like you guys are just joining the wrong servers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThirtyOughtSix View Post
              Well, you hope hack free.... :P Nobody is perfect you know. But nice to know you guys are trying to your best to keep it that way. Just be sure not to get overzealous and kick innocent people if you can avoid it. I'd rather deal with a handful of hackers every now and then to see innocents kick/banned because of OTHER people who are really hacking (and making some people paranoid).
              we try our best anyway, i know it can't be complete hack free. thats almost impossible, but when one admin suspects a hack we get 2 or 3 more admins to watch and give their opinion, then we take action. we also try our best to not ban kick inocent players. it has happened before but only because while kicking the offender the name was typed wrong and an inocent person got kicked.

Originally posted by Ghost 1800
              Not that that's a bad rule, but I thought that was just a certain entry into the clan tag that caused that.
              still where would you find the name hack code?
              and i just find it really annoying to see big orange names that take up most of the top left hand screen all the time.
              so we ban before they even load into the server propely.

if they want to play on our server they play on it with a normal name like the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
              X