No announcement yet.

Yup, hacking has taken over this game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, hacking has taken over this game.

Don't believe me? Well, I've come across 10 just tonight, yes TEN. No, it's not ten people i think "might" have been hacking, it was ten, for sure. There was a slew of them on one server in paticular.... about 4 of them.... three of those even where banned by the admin, but after the admin left, another one (by the name of KILLINGSPREE30) came on and started using the unlimited arty hack... as well as the aimbot... and tried to claim that a bunch of other people as well where "part of the *** community" (I had to blank it out because it is not allowed to name the hack here... but it is a well known hack with an aimbot, wallhack, unlimited arty, among many other things)... I know that the rest of the players on the server at that point where in NO WAY hackers... or at least, if they where, they certainly where not using them. And we all told the guy he was on something to think that (even accusing me as well of being part of this community, LOL!). Most of these hackers don't even TRY TO HIDE it anymore.... it's getting WAAAY out of control. I mean I played for about 1.5 hours only tonight... and I ran into what was at least 6, but probably 10 hackers (6 where completely confirmed, the other 4 where very very likely)......

Please, why are you guys RUINING THIS GAME? The funny thing is I think alot of us where getting to the one guy (KILLINGSPREE30) and he stopped using a hack for a short period... and he got owned really bad... and it's not that he was just a really stupid player.... I know he wasn't.... but he had almost no "real" practice at playing the game, rather letting the hacks do all the work..... which is why I think he sucked so bad. Seriously, you guys who think using these hacks are so fun... your shooting yourselves in the foot in more then just one way. You risking getting banned from a lot of servers (if you get caught), or even a whole slew of them (ever hear of punkbusted.com? aka master ban list?).... your making it so that nobody else has fun playing, so they eventually just quit, and your left with nobody else to play with, your hamping your OWN skill by using the cheats as a crutch..... there's just no reason that would justfy it. And to top all that off, from what I hear, many times these hacks often STEAL information, such as your CD Key, and leave you out in the cold with no access to your game anymore when they sell it to somebody else (well at least when they are online using your key). HOW IS THAT worth it?

And oh, before some sadisic hacker screams with glee that he somehow "ruined" my day so much... guess what? You really didn't. It's a game... yes, I'm disappointed... yes, I find it annoying that I can't just have fun like I used to before you guys started flooding this game.... but do I really care in the end? Not really... I've had my run with BF2142 already.... if for some reason I can't play it anymore because it gets THAT bad with hacking then I'll just move on.... there are other games out there. But guess what? When we all move on because we are tired of you jokers being smacktards, your stuck with a hack that you prolly paid alot of money for, with your CD key stolen, and nobody left to play with because we all moved on and now your so precious hack is worthless.

My point to all this? Get a life, get some balls, and just play the damn game the way it was meant to be played so we ALL can enjoy the rest of whatever life BF2142 still has left in it.

Where you playing the beta?
    Because I am not certain that punkbuster is enabled for that, since it differs from the released version.

Comment

go play on good servers

Comment

I'd love to, since at least four of my seven favourites have now been spoiled, within the last week.
        Are we having an epidemic?
        Anyone recommend a good very well admined server?

Comment

You mean someone like this? He couldn't believe I knew where he was after every single attempt to take down my walker with a voss :shakehead:

there was more of this conversation captured forever in pictures.

Comment

get a life, ive played against crosland and hes one of the best players in the country (UK) hes got alot of skill, i think your just jealous

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost 1800
              You mean someone like this? He couldn't believe I knew where he was after every single attempt to take down my walker with a voss :shakehead:
              there was more of this conversation captured forever in pictures.
              You should send those screenshots to EA, since he admits to using hacks

And what was all the fuss by the newly banned {mEr}Psymn about, is there a lithium shortage or what?

Comment

They ain't the problem, they are easily dealt with its the ego centric ones who might use hacks but just try and pass off that they're skilled. Joy riding hackers are just funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Luv2Killu
                  <Insult stream cutted>
                  I took the liberty to press the "!" button because you are quite frankly way over the top with those insults.
                  And I have no stake in your personal cat fight.

ETA: I can see that the posts have gone, so I removed the quote too.
                  Otherwise it would have been a bit pointless

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                    You should send those screenshots to EA, since he admits to using hacks

And what was all the fuss by the newly banned {mEr}Psymn about, is there a lithium shortage or what?
                    what makes you think I didn't? I sent my whole collection to them, don't think it did a lick of good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost 1800
                      what makes you think I didn't? I sent my whole collection to them, don't think it did a lick of good.
                      Because I personally am to lazy to do that. I still have a half year old screenshot of some loser asking for a hack.

Good work, even though you probably are right that it will do no good.
                      Watch this space

Comment

Well I would like to think Timeless is well admined.

Suez usually has two admins playing on it. CQ and NS generally a few in the evening. I roam the others about 8 hours a day. lol.

Other than that I stopped playing clan servers a while ago. 50 ckicks servers 50k seemed OK. Multiplay UK ones have an old mate of mine, andjdc1 adminning on them. Hes fair.

Thats as far as my knowledge goes.

Comment

The original poster has a point, hackers spawn everywhere these days, particularly among clans (I know this aint always the case) and because the whole clan is involved its impossible to get rid of them unless you are a fully fledged admin (which unfortunately we don't have our own server so we aint!).

Someone was asking about good servers, well I played on one clans server last night, A-S or something like that. Granted it had some people from a dodgy Blitz clan on there, but overall the server was good, fun, and there was no sign of hacking or cheating, just bad teams but we can't blame clans for that! (this was after attacking and blowing up a titan SOLO)

Comment

Just find a better admin'd server as Catziggy suggests.

Comment

Thats a difficult thing to do when 99 out of every 100 servers seems to be either run by hackers or have no admin at the time. The kick voting system is rubbish, the only way you can kick anybody from a server is to have a full clan operating who will follow ur lead! Unfortunately most of those clans are the ones doing the cheating!

Comment

Working...
                              X