EMP grenades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMP grenades

is using EMP grenades repetitively stat padding? i mean using them against infantry as well as armor

A quote from the people themselfs
    Originally posted by .:TR:. CaptainKirk View Post
    Any points earned through natural gameplay are not considered to be padded. Padding is when the situation of gameplay is altered to benefit one or more persons.

Padding in this case would be one person emping one other person repeatedley, then allowing for repairs, and then repeating. Usually statpadding comes in the form of a kill/revive loop.

I hope that this is of some help.
    Same stuff i got from EA also,

BUT remember,
    Server Administrators are allowed (as per the EA ROE) to kick/ban for any reason, although I would not label this as "statpadding." It would be more of "spamming."
    Sure this topic will be :locked:

Comment

Actually psi tht is not an official explanation. That comes from a web site run by gamers to help other gamers out according to the link you supplied and the complete answer is VERY vague. Sorry that is not the answer.

There is no definitive answer to this as its in a HUGE grey area. It is possible to gain points using emp greandes in a very legitimite way and its widely used by many players.

There are also sadly ways to get undeserved points or medals with them. This has been dicussed widely with do consensus of opinion.

As PSI states individual admins and servers will kick or ban players who they think are abusing the use of EMP greandes to gain undeserved scores just to gain points or steal medals from those who deserve them.

Comment

De ja vu.

Topic has been done to death and back.

Comment

LOL yes but without a final answer.

One of those damned if you do and damned if you don't topics.

Comment

Originally posted by « R²» P§I

Sure this topic will be :locked:

dude will you guys stop with the stupid lock crap? you're almost inviting some mod to lock it. i'm sick of locked threads, so stop bringing your dancing locks into the threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
              dude will you guys stop with the stupid lock crap? you're almost inviting some mod to lock it. i'm sick of locked threads, so stop bringing your dancing locks into the threads.
              agreed. Theres nothing wrong with lively conversation here regardless of the topic wethere its been discussed before or not.

so f*ck1n do one if you got nothing better to do then ask for locks

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy
                LOL yes but without a final answer.

One of those damned if you do and damned if you don't topics.
                Aye it's all subject to supposition.

/throws EMP nade at CatZiggy

Comment

lol Why not

Comment

Nothing wrong with it, a legit tactic, cheap maybe, but completely fine, as you are making making the team benefit by rendering the other team useless.

Now throwing it at other stuff that is padding.

Comment

No. Throw all the EMPs you want. Catziggy here has no idea what he is talking about.

Comment

#DING DING DING# round.... i forgot >_> :dead:

short story: enemies -fine, commander assets -ban hammer, end of round medal cheap thieving -ban hammer.

Comment

Absolutely no idea whatsoever.

How do you get in a tank btw?

Guys if you don't appreciate my position don't ever come to a Timeless server cause your sure to get banned if you don't obey server rules.

You know maybe its my age. I am over twice as old as most of the people on this forum. Perhaps I have a different perspective on certain things.

Quite right Jackal Thats exactly what I wrote

Comment

But, taking out the commander assets is part of the game... However, doing it over and over and over and over... should get you banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy View Post

Guys if you don't appreciate my position don't ever come to a Timeless server cause your sure to get banned if you don't obey server rules.
                              Read: If you dont agree with me on the forums, you get banned in my server
                              You know maybe its my age. I am over twice as old as most of the people on this forum. Perhaps I have a different perspective on certain things.
                              Cute

Comment

Working...
                              X