This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edited by [user="15216"] @ [time="1022654467"]

I wish v1.5 will have a new weapon for the counter-terrorists only: the ballistic shield.

Also, this time I will think twice before downloading 1.5, Valve, give us a year b4 you release 1.5. Take it easy, its not a race.

Guys please explain to me what's Steam? I've been hearing alot of this but I never know what it is. Please, someone explain it to me.

Comment

http://www.steampowered.com another way to download companions of cs etc. there no need for it right now..

Comment

de_comrade where art thou?

Sad day, narby D:

Comment

Who cares about fixing stuff, I want female models. :\

Comment

doctorssr wrote..

I wish v1.5 will have a new weapon for the counter-terrorists only: the ballistic shield.
            Naw, that will be in 1.6/CZ.

narby, if they don't include comrade to 1.5 please release it.

Comment

i love richocet =x... ive played it b4... nice lil fun game to play when you dont feel like playing cs

Added @ [time="1022666395"]

its not a very complicated game its nice and relaxing =p

Comment

It's another thing Vlave made when they shoulda have been hard at work on the late TF2. It's ok but you odn't really move freely and the main weapons are like death frisbees.

Comment

richocets been out for a long time now

Comment

Edited by [user="9657"] @ [time="1022679823"]

Is it me or is Piranesi really big?

How many projects have Valve/Gearbox got on the go now?

CS-X

CS-CZ

TF2

HL2

AntiCheat

Not to mention improvments to Steam, Tracker and all that... plus continuing (albeit minor) changes to CS.

And how many of those are really late?

(Answer for retards : all bar csx)

There must be a reason. Steam seemed to come out of nowhere - could development of everything else have stalled while Valve sorted out this potentially lucrative delivery system?

ooh, and:
                    - No, after 1.6 you will NOT be able to play without Steam
                    That's not true is it? You will always (well, not always but y'know) be able to play CS without Steam. Confirm / Deny anyone?

Comment

CS 1.6 (somewhen between August / Octobre, most likely before CS:CZ is being rlsed)

- Technology Update and most of the CS:CZ stuff

- Introduce Steam as final solution, no more single file updates (gl 56kers ;/ )

- after that rls, introducing the new CS:CZ guns through Steam, 2 at a time, and adding missing content

- after that / at that time rlsing CS:CZ

ok just another note for those ever dumb-ass questions:

- No, after 1.6 you will NOT be able to play without Steam

- Yes, you still can stick to the <classic> CS, Server Admins will get to chose what version of it they want to run

- Yes, you will be able to play online with people that bought CS:CZ without paying a single cent, you will miss the CS:CZ SP and some GFX addons tho.

- No the LAW doesnt shoot more than one rocket, and it doesnt blow the whole lvl

WTF!!! wat are the poor little 56kers fukin supposed to do ,Steam!! we wont be able to Download like that. I think they should still have the file updates, i mean it cant be THAT much of a hassle! (reason im on 56k cause i cant git Broadband where i live)

Comment

So when will Counter-Strike:Condition Zero be released , i have heard to many rumors and am now confused , if anybody knows , i'd appreciate it if you posted it , thanks

Comment

Spoonman wrote..

Anyone else think this isn't exactly the right time to release it? Good lord, 1.4 has only been out for barely over a month... and 1.5 is going to come out right in the middle of the CAL and CPL season... I question Valve's move to do this.
                          After watching Valve drag their feet on every possible update, the chance of having a patch come out in a decent timeframe is a PROBLEM? The hell is the matter with you? So what, we're supposed to live with things that are broken because of the CPL/CAL pussies might act like babies adjusting to whatever might be changed again? I don't think there's a font big enough to properly express FUCK YOU.

Comment

You can go here and scroll about 3/4 down the interview. There is a question about steam that helps explain much of the idea behind it.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r/....php?id=48859

(and yes, this was posted yesterday.... i guess people just dont like to read stuff.. which is why they come to message board and spam questions that have been answered numerous times, but we all know this =D )

Comment

Edited by [user="3298"] @ [time="1022676167"]

Whats Ricochet's homepage?

I just found this about that mod:
                              Instead of traditional ammunition, you are armed with three discs. Your ground space consists of pads that are navigated by directional jump arrows. Points are scored by using your discs to knock your opponent from their pads.

One big thing about Ricochet is the absence of a jump key. Your jumps are made only by moving onto the directional jump pads in each arena.

Added @ [time="1022677257"]

I found the mod on the CS retail CD. It have only 4 servers online, and noone is playing with it now :/

The mods url in custom game menu is www.valvesoftware.com

Comment

Ricochet is listed in the mod bit of the hl launcher, just refresh it and select install/download. Its fun :E

Comment

Working...
                                X