Playing with ponies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox
    Quemical, you gotta keep the bitches in line, props for standing up for your rights.
    Thank you, thank you.

There is a difference between being a team player and a chump that gets punked around. I would say i am a team player

Comment

Hey Quemical same thing happened to me recently - the noobs name was jejerome

Comment

happens all the time =(

last time was when on suiz map

i was on the eu side and i spawned and the gunship was there so i ran to it and some other guy was there he bet me and got to pilot so i sat in the gunner and he started yelling get out get out so in team speak i said

"im not gettin out caus u want ure team m8, ure not both on a reserve list for it"

then his mate replied

"we have been using it all map we have a right"

i told him to f off the he suicided the jet but i jumped out b4 he crashed the jet earning him a death for no reason

so for pay back i didnt go on a mad team attack spree against them instead i swapped to pac since there jet was sitting there and none of them seemed to knw how to fly the damm thing.

and imo im a good pilot since i knw how to fly them and evade missiles and the best trick outa all (let the gunner do the killing, yes i knw like wtf!, but there better at killing without u dying in the process) anyway i took off and destroyed a few tanks out there that were raping flags for ages (since i knw caus of being in team chat with the eu) and then i got hit bad so went for repair and some randomer jumped in the gunner seat.

then got told that it was his first time lol

but i just said gun the people and use tv when i spot the enemy heli and im hovering for a few seconds

then told him how to work the tv missile

then flew out and for a good 10 mins let him practice mowing fold then i got hit with a missile and started a long battle with the suicide pilot and his m8 gunner

and tbh they werent that great was told after the map changed that they were practicing and i ruined it for them by basically fighting back and destroying them -.-

also ended up that guy got loads of points =D

Comment

Originally posted by Paudman
          the noobs name was jejerome
          Different guy, but good to know.

And Lt.ConVix, thats cool that you owned their n00b a$ses

Comment

Working...
          X