Playing with ponies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quemical View Post
    Really? Didn't notice. I will keep my eyes open next time i am on there :salute:
    :cry:
    And here I though you cared...

:laugh:
    There were a couple times we backed each other up accidently, then...

Comment

Originally posted by ThirtyOughtSix
      Who the jerk is in this situation depends entirely how he treated you, but to me, it sounds more like YOUR the jerk here. If he just was rude about it, and spammed "out out out", and said "get the f* out"... then yea I'd agree with you, but he was OBVIOUSLY flying with another person.... if he asked you nicely, and you REFUSED to get out, I'd be pissed at you too. That's RUDE on your part then. Here's a bit of advice from a bf vet, if somebody is using a vehicle, then it's THIER vehicle.... and who they take for gunners is up to THEM..... if you ask nicely, most pilots (even with dedicated gunners) will let you take the gunship for yourself next time. I know I will. But if I have my friend standing there trying to get in to gun for me, and some asshat jumps in instead and then gets made at me when I ask him to get out, when it was OBVIOUS I had a gunner already for my turn with the vehicle... I'm gonna be kinda pissed.

So it's a two way street man. Both players need to be curtious and take their turns... but I'd give him the benefit of letting him choose a gunner (if he has one he wants to use) if he's the pilot. After all, a good pilot is what keeps his gunner alive.... and its the gunner that gets most of the points.
      I don't see why i end up being a jerk if i get there first and even give him the pilot seat. I am someone who goes out of his way to help out teamates. I give up walkers when i get bored with them, i go long distances to resuply teamates. I forgive 80% of TKs. I would have been fine with it if he actually took out the gunship for atleast 1 outing. I am a decent gunner, so i know me being gunner is not a waste. With a good pilot i can get up to 30 kills as gunner. I had a 21 kills streak on a 64 man titan server the other day on the gunship. So anyone who says i was a jerk to him have things all twisted, No one here would get out of the gunship if they got in there first without asking "WHY"

Comment

It doesn't belong to no one. The gun ship did not come in the box if he was there first then its his turn. Its mine stuff is just crap. If some wants a turn then they should get there turn .

Comment

Originally posted by sogek1ng View Post
          Hey I think I know someone that does this. KICK/BAN GET OUT OF MY GUN SHIP NOOB!

D o o r M A N is GUNSHIP!
          I have no idea who you're talking about.
          Yeah, I've had that experience too.

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
            No one here would get out of the gunship if they got in there first without asking "WHY"
            If there was a squad named air, in which there were 2 guys that kicked *** in a gunship, you bet I would get out. Then again, I wouldnt even get in.

Comment

After reading all these posts and the various ideas, its obvious what you have to do Quemical;

You need to make a squad called TKs_Squads and be recon. You give them the gunship, since it is obvious that thats what they do; then you perform your duties and give a hearty in-game "thanks" during that 15 second window of them needing to spawn again.

Problem solved AND they get to see your guy salute them for allowing you to do your squadwork.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

i think its funny that people who name their squads think that it entitles them to special priority over others. How do you know my squad is not better? Just cause i don't call it anything, has absolutley no bearing on my skill level or if i am a team player.

As far as the vehicles are concerned i believe in sharing. If you give people their chance then they will most likley return the favor to you when its your time use that vehicle. To try and occupy a vehicle for your entire stay on a server is just selfish. Stop trying to be a one trick pony and help out your team where its needed. If you can't use the gunship, walker or tank then do something constructive like cap a flag or silo.

Comment

Lately i have seen alot of squads named "Sniper" I don't get the purpose of that.....

And i will take your advice crunch

Comment

ACTUALLY.. they would be like this

VOSS
                    VOSS
                    CLARK
                    VOSS
                    KRYLOV (IF ON PAC) or VOSS if on EU
                    RDX/APM
                    RDX/APM
                    VOSS
                    ROOFTOP

Comment

allways right down assholes gametags they normally turn up on the forums sooner or later-you can then oust them

Comment

hmmm imo if u were a nice player u might have let the squad play together i guess. but driving the helo to the ground just so he can spawn with his mate again isnt nice either.

Comment

oh and you know, when i saw the title of this thread i had a strange vision of Fall of Berlin, those horsey things in the playground. i've seen bored people crouch on them and do wierd stuff =D

Comment

I am a nice player, that's why i gave up the pilot seat, all i wanted was just 1 outing.

They changed my thread name, lol

Comment

umm if i jump into a 2-person vehicle or ship and i notice that the driver already has someone that they use that vehicle with, i jump out and let the guy in. same if i see another squad leader in a vehicle. i get out so one of his squad mates can spawn on him in the vehicle.

see, that's called being a good team player. shame some of you adults don't seem to know that. these playground rules you keep spewing are pathetic.

Comment

Quemical, you gotta keep the bitches in line, props for standing up for your rights.

Comment

Working...
                                X