No announcement yet.

About Updates: EA/Dice disappointing in communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldnt give a rats a** anymore, the games playing well for me at the mo so im not too concerned over patches but i still think dice should consider the feelings of the BF community more!

Comment

I think that EA/Dice has made it very clear. No communication with the community or updates shows that the support for this has ended. VU did the same thing with SWAT 4. After short six months, they stopped support. I have stopped buying VU games. I think this might be my last EA/Dice game for awhile.

Comment

There doing the same thing they did with BF2.....

The fact of the matter is they dont care about the community, thats why I'll no longer buy a di(EA)ce game, its F:FoW, Crysis, and Far Cry 2 in my future....

Screw you dice....you'll never change...

Comment

Dice is killing the best thing they got. Why would anyone want buy another game from them. they should go back back to making pinball games. Its more there speed. I see dice getting out of PC games all together. Its just to hard for them. Why should we give 1-2$ when they show nothing. All good at the start then nothing. Alls they did was suck as many people in they could then once the money slowed down bam we got all we can get lock it down.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicpixel
            "I no longer care..."

I'm playing mods with BF2142 and a some occasional light pubbing. I'm playing Enemy Territory right now and will be living CoD4 when released in a couple of months.

I absolutely loved 2142, but agree that DICE EA's commitment to community has me baffled. They've got fanboys like me lined-up to promote and support them, but they seem to be very unresponsive to all of our requests.
            • exploits remain unaddressed
            • cheaters are elected Supreme Commander
            • no editor provided as promised
            • no community provided content
            • no content updates besides one booster
            • poor communications with players
            • 1.4 beta in limbo
            That hit the nail on the head for me, but instead of COD4 it'll be crysis, F:FoW and UT3

Comment

I've just uninstalled both BF2 and BF2142, guess I'm sick of it...:evil:

Comment

Does an admin know if any of the DICE team still even look at this forum?

Comment

One of them logged in recently, the others haven't been on since July.

Comment

Mabey they have the ostritch attitude.

If they dont see the people complaining, the games fine.

Comment

I'm not usually one to complain about this kind of thing, but the lack of updates is perplexing. Usually this long after the release of a beta patch we've either had the official release or a second beta. I understand that they wouldn't want to give (or even hint at) a release date that could easily be missed, but at least a "we're still working on it!" would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X