Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oOc Clan Keeps Banning me for NO REASON!! Who do I report them to?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you would stop being friends with someone coz you caught them hacking;jesus how old are you?My friend who got me into 2142 used to be 12th in the world;he had his account wiped by ea for stat padding/hacking glitching..Did I rib him mercilessly for it at work when I found out?..yes..would I stop being friends with him coz of it?...no..at the end of the day it is only a video game and I think friendships should have a higher priority than that...If I was a server owner Id ban all hackers etc but I wouldnt dump my mates if they hacked wtf are you on?

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T
      Im afraid your example of people stealing;getting sent to prison and some of them learning their lesson is completely out of context. I always find it bizzare/mildly entertaining when people try to make an inellectal argument using an example of a different sitaution that is totally non relevant....Im not trying to flame you and dont take my criticism to badly;it must be undersood by the player in question that he has admitted hacking and will therefore cop alot of flack from forum members who have to put up with hackers/gltchers etc - I PMed the bloke and he thought I was supporting him! Judging by his reply he doesnt actually care that much and still thinks using the hack just to get a feel for the game when he first started playin it was OK;if you want I can qoute that message here..so no dont give the poor bloke a break...zero tolerance to HACKturds
      how isnt it relevant? its the same type of situation; I just used a, man does something gets in trouble, is punished. if you dont like it just imagine a different one, and this is far from intellectual my friend. more like monkies in man suits.

Comment

you would stop being friends with someone coz you caught them hacking;jesus how old are you?My friend who got me into 2142 used to be 12th in the world;he had his account wiped by ea for stat padding/hacking glitching..Did I rib him mercilessly for it at work when I found out?..yes..would I stop being friends with him coz of it?...no..at the end of the day it is only a video game and I think friendships should have a higher priority than that...If I was a server owner Id ban all hackers etc but I wouldnt dump my mates if they hacked wtf are you on?
        You must have misread something, because I think both me and Light_Wolf said that we wouldnt dump the friendship?

Or were you talking to someone else, because it is sometimes hard to see when people don't use quotes?

Lets use an example:
        You are running a clan, and one of your friends is caught hacking.
        You kick him out of the clan because that is the rules, but you are still friends.
        He gets a new account, and because he is your friend, you let him in again. He swears it was a one-time mistake.

Six months later he is again caught hacking, this time in a clan match while wearing your tags.
        Is he still your friend?

Comment

I know its not a question for me but...

I wouldn't stop being his friend if I caught him cheating, padding or hacking, I do would laugh at his face for being banned, reset. matches mean nothing, a clan means nothing, a real friend is more important for me than a e-friend or community.

Comment

Originally posted by isaac331
            I know its not a question for me but...

I wouldn't stop being his friend if I caught him cheating, padding or hacking, I do would laugh at his face for being banned, reset. matches mean nothing, a clan means nothing, a real friend is more important for me than a e-friend or community.
            Yes, but the way I look at it is that (in my example) he promised you that he wouldn't hack again.
            But he broke his word and hurt your reputation.
            So to quote several action heroes: "This time its personal"

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
              Lets use an example:
              You kick him out of the clan because that is the rules, but you are still friends.
              He gets a new account, and because he is your friend, you let him in again. He swears it was a one-time mistake.

Six months later he is again caught hacking, this time in a clan match while wearing your tags.
              Is he still your friend?
              Though question that, but here goes. Off course he would still be my friend. But I don't think I would play with him anymore. If he was caught hacking again, I would have felt like he didn't respect our friendship. It's a though question as I haven't been in such a situation, but I think the proper course of action would be to forgive and let live. But not without proper punishment offcourse, something involving ridiculous amounts of duct-tape and a long, muddy slope.

'Ware the dissapointed friend, who's also a gamer with a hyperactive imagination.

Oh, and as a P.S: We did extract revenge upon that friend for the first hacking incident. Something involving a huge amount of water.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                You must have misread something, because I think both me and Light_Wolf said that we wouldnt dump the friendship?

Or were you talking to someone else, because it is sometimes hard to see when people don't use quotes?

Lets use an example:

Is he still your friend?
                Im refering to the post directly above mine which I thought would be obvious but never mind;if I was running a clan and caught my freind hacking I would rib him mercilessly and take great delight in not letting him play on my server..he he he..I cant believe some people would end a freindship cox they cheated at a game..Id ave a go at him if he was weraing my tags
                I was replying to lighwolf who said he would cease being their friend
                Originally posted by Doubledeuce
                how isnt it relevant? its the same type of situation; I just used a, man does something gets in trouble, is punished. if you dont like it just imagine a different one, and this is far from intellectual my friend. more like monkies in man suits.
                it is not the same sort of situation;whether someone reoffends or not afer being to prison is affected by many social economic factors;whether someone cheats at a game or not after being punished is not;your example is so far away from the discussion that it is completely irelevant..:

Comment

I was replying to lighwolf who said he would cease being their friend
                  Perhaps it's due to some bad formulation, but I didn't say that I would stop being his friend. I said that I would not cease to be his friend. Sorry 'bout that.

Comment

Working...
                  X