Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oOc Clan Keeps Banning me for NO REASON!! Who do I report them to?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oOc Clan Keeps Banning me for NO REASON!! Who do I report them to?

Hi guys.

I have a long history of playing with oOc clan, but once I declared openly that I HAD **ONCE** used a 30-day hack account on my original character "TuSC" over almost a full year ago, they suspect my normal gameplay is using hacks.

My main character now is Ramius^

I play in tournaments. I joined NY/CT clan. I've been checked out. I have NO HACKS and haven't ever had them on this account or character.

When I revealed my former use, it was so that I could convey that I had identified two hack users on their server, so they could ban them.

Now whenever I play on oOc I get kicked constantly for no reason. I do not break their server rules.

To whom can I report their server and admins for abusing the admin function?

LIKEWISE - they constantly kick my friend NiNjA^^ and he has never cheated at all, ever.

Anyone else who plays commonly with me, if we join their server, gets booted.

WTF?

Ok, so we went back in the server after the oOc members left and played for a few minutes and got BANNED.

Again, literally, for nothing.

We just capped a flag aaaaaand.... banned.

oOc = flamers

They have a member who lives here in Stratford, Connecticut. I invited them to contact him and see if he wanted to hang here for the weekend since we have a LAN thing going Fri/Sat. They just fagged out.

And here I played loyally on their team and wanted to be a member at one time! HA!

The same thing is happing with the BROs clan and my clan we played on there server every day then on one Friday they banned us for using hacks they said I was in the titan hanger where the jets spawn using a shotgun spawn killing them, I never used support the hole round. Then my dad(got banned too) talked to the admin saying look max is my son I see him play all the time he dos not hack, then they unbanned us. Went on today with my clan mate(it was titan) we went in the tanks I was 8-1 and my friend was 9-1 we were shooting down the gunships etc.. then they banned two people for using "hacks". then us:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by TuSC
      I declared openly that I HAD **ONCE** used a 30-day hack account on my original character "TuSC" over almost a full year ago
      Don't hack. Ever.

Comment

Once a hacker, always a hacker. I'd ban you too.

Comment

Huh, seems these server owners fulfill the ignorant expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledeuce
            What does that mean?
            If he was caught hacking before, no matter how long ago or what the circumstances, he can expect to be banned from quite a few servers right off the bat. Not all will ban, but some practice a zero tolerance policy towards hacking. Which I think is the way to go.

Comment

They are banning a known cheater, and you want to report them? :shock:

I suggest you go here and tell the same story, I am certain that the result will be interesting, should they decide to act upon it.

Comment

dont cry.go to another server.
                (look at me,i have bans of half bf2142 servers lol,for language and knife kills):wall:

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledeuce

Ban pls:blabla:

OT i agree with VT, I would have done the same? Why use a hack anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by ramirez.mirek
                    dont cry.go to another server.
                    That would have been the solution before posting here, but by now every server-owner who have read this will have a post-it stuck on their screen with "Ban Ramius^"

Comment

well, then u didnt go their forum page to ask them y u were banned?

Comment

WHO can I report the server to? Is there still a system with EA like there used to be where we can burn them for abusing players and denying us playability? Such as not letting us RDX base resources or kicking players from the server the second they reach the far end of the map and get in a walker at a capturable flag, etc? Their admin approach is bogus.

Here's the point, though. I'm not hacking. My friend isn't hacking. My other buddies aren't hacking. I compete in matches when I have time to play.

No hax.

But they whine and complain because my buddy and I do team up on them and I am one of the top-ranked players with the Walker. In BF2, I hated the vehicles and I played Infantry-Only servers and sniped the pee out of whoever I could. When 2142 forced vehicles upon us, well, I got familiar with the Mech reeeal quick.

My bud and I get on a server and try our best to do the "Walker of DOOM."

I go support with IDS-1 and ammo reloads and he goes Engineer with MMB and the vehicle sensor. Put it all together and we can see enemy vehicles coming and spot the infantry who are hiding from or sneaking up on us. And when we get beat up or run low on ammo, you just pull back to cover and refit the Mech.

Now.... I'm GOOD with the Walkers. It depends ENTIRELY on the combined skill/experience of other players and/or their unlocks, but in the right circumstances I can take on two walkers at once, or a bunch of tanks and a walker and come out the winner. Location and cover play a big part, too.

Anyway, oOc doesn't like me going in with the skill and roughing them up. Pure and simple. They tried changing the server rules to get me in trouble for being RECON and rdx-ing commander resources. Ok, fine, I comply and don't enter bases. They've tried a bunch of things to push me away - calling me names, threatening me, incessant carbombings, etc. Given no excuse whatsoever, they finally just banned me to ban me. LOL

I do so LOVE mature players like that.

Comment

Here's the point, though. I'm not hacking. My friend isn't hacking. My other buddies aren't hacking. I compete in matches when I have time to play.

No hax.
                          Hi guys.

I have a long history of playing with oOc clan, but once I declared openly that I HAD **ONCE** used a 30-day hack account on my original character "TuSC" over almost a full year ago, they suspect my normal gameplay is using hacks.
                          According to your own story your problems started after admitting that you hacked.
                          Nobody here is going to give much credibility to any spin you might try to add to the story afterwards.

Comment

Oh, and I WOULD go to the forum page to inquire, but they banned my IP.

I've put well over 150 hours in on the oOc server. I know all the old players quite well. I used to be the MAIN participant on their clan forum posting jokes, suggestion and tip articles for how to optimize a kit or better use a vehicle, etc. But as soon as I tried to help them out by saying.... yeah, you know, I have to admit that my first character and account I used hax on, that's how I can tell you for SURE that these guys are using this hack, this hack and this hack on the server every time they come in.... etc... they all went cold. My Ramius^ guy is pretty decent. I used to be heavy on playing Recon, now I rely a lot on Support so my accuracy is diving down from the 30 or so % I used to have.

I consider myself a strong player. So does NY/CT clan. On my own, I'm good. Buddied up and squadded up with friends over the earpiece or across the room .... makes it all the more fun.

For those who may be skeptics, I invite you all to compare stats from TuSC vs Ramius^ and pay close attention to the vast gap in K/D ratio and score per minute. Night and day difference. Am I the best player evar? Not by a longshot. But I play tactically and strategically and generally give the opposing team as much grief as possible.

Of course, oOc just thinks I'm a hack user. But we get that a lot when we rock a server in the Walker for a whole round and have only died a handful of times or not at all. The teenie boppers love to start mouthing off when they can't kill the Walker. We got both walkers in Gibraltar one time and ran the (mostly noob) EU team back to their base and dropped IDS-1s at either corner. I sat back and watched my buddy who's not great with the Walker nab 75 kills and no deaths for the round.

Edit: meanwhile, the same kids being mouthy or kick voting you for playing better than they do, are the ones who plant beacons in glitch locations, go pod surfing, roof camp, carbomb and teamkill.

Comment

You are completely missing the point.
                              You are a known hack user, less than a year ago in this very game.
                              Why would anybody want to play with you? People like you ruin the game for the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
                              X