RDX Bunny Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDX Bunny Hoppers

What a bunch of prats. How is it these morons are not killed by their own explosives. I had not experienced this phenomenon in 2142 before last night playing NS in Australia against a whole heap of NEO and [=SKS=] players.

bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce... load of wet little girls.

We had this problem in Americas Army a few years back. The devs changed the code so that you ran out of stamina real fast if you did that and it pretty much killed the bunny hopping lamers.

Please tell me there are teams out there who actually play the game instead of bouncing around like Tigger with a hard-on on their forehead. The NSOF guys on the server weren't doing it. Perhaps it's an age thing.

I'm right there with you, I play with a group of folks I've known for a year and a half from a different game. We’ve had more than enough of people who play like this and are even more tired of the ones that do so and then proceed to believe they are better than you. We're not the best out there by any stretch of the imagination but we aren't half-bad and try to play as a squad. We detest the bunny hoppers and even more so the ones that drop RDX to blow you up.

My only suggestion is find a FF = on server but even then the mine damage can be (and usually is) turned off.

I would really love to see a hard-coded friendly-fire damage increase for the player that tossed the RDX, mine, grenade. Or just make it impossible to turn off the option that allows for ff=off when it comes to mines. Of course I know that will never happen as they would lose a vast majority of the people who will pay to play this game and "prove" they are better than you because their score is higher.

There's nothing I can say to change the opinions of people that disagree and I'm not trying but this so called "tactic" is beyond frustrating. People say I should play better and not die, it's not the dying part that upsets me it's the fact that they don’t.die. “This no consequences for my actions” line of thinking is what brings in all the worthless players who enjoy making others’ game time less enjoyable with tactics like this..

My in-game name is the same as on this forum; look me up if you want to play sometime. Either way good luck with the bunny hoppers and have fun.

Comment

This is the only thing in the whole on BF2142 that winds me up immensely.

I can't stand RDX bunny Hoppers. Piss me off to no end.

If you want to combat against RDX nubs grab the Clark and SMASH THEIR ****ING FACES IN

Comment

When RDX bunnyhoppers get ya down, just get yer recon kit and pay them back tenfold.

I don't condone bunnyhopping, but ya definitely gotta try it a couple of times, just for laughs.

It's real funny takin people out w/ RDX.

But If ya don't wanna join the hoppers, just Clark em.

Comment

What you're saying is very true, I hate them but they are nice target practise for my Clark. I am against RDX bunny hopping, I believe a much more efficent way of using the RDX against infantry is placing them in a wide area where enemies are regularly moving through, hang around and when they come - detonate! It worked great for me especially last night on Camp G, 4 kills with just one detonation

Comment

Hmmm seeing as you you are playing in Aus, their aren't many FF=On conquest servers.
            also reading your post it seems you are complaining about bunny hoppers not rdx bunny hoppers.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmmmmy View Post
              Hmmm seeing as you you are playing in Aus, their aren't many FF=On conquest servers.
              also reading your post it seems you are complaining about bunny hoppers not rdx bunny hoppers.
              Yep, you got me. I can't stand them bunny hoppers. Prancing about like a bunch of little pink Easter Bunnies with a basket of eggs.

I have to say that I have played with you a few times and haven't seen you do it yet. Mind you I am usually laying on the floor dead by the time I realise your there

Comment

Originally posted by bigAPE View Post
                Yep, you got me. I can't stand them bunny hoppers. Prancing about like a bunch of little pink Easter Bunnies with a basket of eggs.

I have to say that I have played with you a few times and haven't seen you do it yet. Mind you I am usually laying on the floor dead by the time I realise your there
                hehe Yer.....
                Although i do it a fair bit.

Comment

If you kill one make sure you teabag them.

I do it constantaly, and if your a medic bunny hop on then while using the defib "CLEAR" "CLEAR" "CLEAR", and throw a medic pack down aswell. "Your hurt come here"

I got someone good with that routine last night. Really pisses em off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaswahhihi View Post
                    ...f your a medic bunny hop on then while using the defib "CLEAR" "CLEAR" "CLEAR", and throw a medic pack down aswell. "Your hurt come here"
                    :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

AWESOME!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaswahhihi View Post
                      If you kill one make sure you teabag them.

I do it constantaly, and if your a medic bunny hop on then while using the defib "CLEAR" "CLEAR" "CLEAR", and throw a medic pack down aswell. "Your hurt come here"

I got someone good with that routine last night. Really pisses em off.
                      LOL its not like Bunny hoppers are hard to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmmmmy View Post
                        LOL its not like Bunny hoppers are hard to kill.
                        i always taunt bunny hoppers over the chat when I kill them 'poor little bunny hopper try and hit the fire button instead of the jump button next time';no doubt this thread will turn into a major flame war with the bunnies claiming how leet they are and what skill it takes to hammer the space bar!:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
                          no doubt this thread will turn into a major flame war with the bunnies claiming how leet they are
                          No chance. That would be like a bloke caught with a prostitute trying to explain that he can get it any time he wants and that he actually wants to pay for it, or a panty sniffer trying to make out he's testing his sisters underwear for freshness

It's not "l33t", it's just sad and lame behaviour. No excuses. If your a twot at least be a man about it and admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigAPE View Post
                            No chance. That would be like a bloke caught with a prostitute trying to explain that he can get it any time he wants and that he actually wants to pay for it, or a panty sniffer trying to make out he's testing his sisters underwear for freshness

It's not "l33t", it's just sad and lame behaviour. No excuses. If your a twot at least be a man about it and admit it.
                            lol, pantsniffer(arf arf)you wait mate i can see the flames licking around the webpage now....:nod:all it'll take is one dedicated bunnie -maybe not though hey - is this tactic really that frowned upon? for me I just get on with it whatever I come up against

Comment

Working...
                            X