No announcement yet.

ganz or shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks alot you guys for the help. as you know i have made my choice. i've tryed on camp gib and i am regreting the unlock yet

i get the ganz cuz i want something i use only for camp gib and the infantry sonar, i usually defend titan with my assault kit

Comment

Haven't really used the ganz much, but it's a nice powerfull weapon if u know how to use it properly.

The Clark is great if you can manage to get near enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster View Post
        Ganz:

Great for holding positions and providing supporting fire for your teammates. Also good for mowing down enemies running at you from a suitable distance. Not for Running and Gunning.

Clark:

Need to get up and close to be effective. One or two shots close up is a kill if done right. Best used with Knowledge of whereabouts of the enemy. Not for long range action.
        QFT. I use both about equally. If on D I hold up and use the Ganz example on Camp G at the toll booths. Take up a spot on the upper left (facing the PAC home base) side. On the cat walk drop your Sentry on the building in front of you and mow down the baddies running towards the dog leg. Fire; kill one or two, wait for the straggler medic and get another one. I usually let him rez the guy/s I just killed so I can ge him/them again.:nerr: Usually get at least a five spot before getting rooted out of there.
        Clark drop the IDS and stay on the move around buildings like Belgrade top and bottom levels around flags and between the buildings, you can easily out flank the OP-FOR if you know where they are and they don't know where you are. Because I suck, I find that back rage is the way to be with the Clark.

Comment

I love the clark with the Sentry and the IDS. If I need a ranged weapon, I have an endless supply of nades (because of resupply). You can be very effective with nades if you're creative. People tend to forget how effective they can be while still maintaining cover.

And the Sentry is killer, I've got several points on each infantry map where I can place that thing and just hold down a choke point spot for quite some time with a combination of Shotty, Sentry, Nades and IDS.

Comment

The Clark also have a couple of disadvantages.
            The hit detection seems a bit random, and lag has a huge effect on it, making it as good as useless.
            And if one of your teammates run in front of you while you are firing, you can count on an instant TK. None of that sissy team damage here

Comment

I am a devoted Ganz user. I love to defend the hallways with my IDS, Sentry, grenades, and Ganz. If you want my hallway, you better be very good, very lucky, or in a squad of 4 or more (and hope my gun overheats). That being said, I unlocked the Clark and have had fun running around the titan with it. My take on it: the Ganz is good defending in the hallway, and the Clark is good for defending in the cargo bay - it all depends on how and where you want to fight.

Comment

Ganz.

I love being the defending EU team on Camp. G and C. Landing. I lay a sentry gun down and mowing down 5 or 6 PAC guys who are running up the hills to assault our first flag. I'll also lay either a shield or the infantry UAV down to help me out along with the sentry gun.

I tried out the Clark and I'm just not good at it unless I hide and hit them as they go by, or hit them from the back, but for some reason I start to lag when I fire the clark at somebody who is in front of me. So I hate the clark now.

Comment

Ganz owns

Comment

Originally posted by 193d DCAT1 View Post
                    I am a devoted Ganz user. I love to defend the hallways with my IDS, Sentry, grenades, and Ganz. If you want my hallway, you better be very good, very lucky, or in a squad of 4 or more (and hope my gun overheats). That being said, I unlocked the Clark and have had fun running around the titan with it. My take on it: the Ganz is good defending in the hallway, and the Clark is good for defending in the cargo bay - it all depends on how and where you want to fight.
                    He's got it 100% correct! You are the Grand Prize winner! :yay:

Ganz for the hallway, Clark for the vents and cargo bay. Give this man a cookie!

Comment

Have you ever played Team Fortress Classic and used the Heavy Weapons Guy? The Ganz is like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X