Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait.. it says that I've been killed with a knife 213 times and yet when I look at the link you posted, it says only "1 - 76 of 76" I'm confused.. so only 76 people have my dog tag?!

Comment

Originally posted by nemes1s View Post
      Wait.. it says that I've been killed with a knife 213 times and yet when I look at the link you posted, it says only "1 - 76 of 76" I'm confused.. so only 76 people have my dog tag?!
      Quite possible, 213 kills by a knife made by 76 people if on average you have been tagged by each person 3 times???

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zaz View Post
        Quite possible, 213 kills by a knife made by 76 people if on average you have been tagged by each person 3 times???
        lol, I highly doubt that, but I did manage to get 48 tags out of the 76. This is confusing, at first I thought it was a glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by SurgeY75
          N1 force
          98 People have mine and Slaney your not one of them!hehe
          dont worry i can wait. Everyone slips up eventually.. even me lol

Comment

Well, I see that my "last month's news" is quite new and useful to at least a few people, as I thought it would be. There. Fu*k you, whoever moaned.

Comment

This site does not appear to be accurate. I have two close friends of mine that I play with on a daily basis that are not listed and I know for a fact that they have both knifed me multiple times as we are always trying to knife each other when on opposing teams.

Comment

Originally posted by darkone414 View Post
                This site does not appear to be accurate. I have two close friends of mine that I play with on a daily basis that are not listed and I know for a fact that they have both knifed me multiple times as we are always trying to knife each other when on opposing teams.
                Yes, the guy who runs the website says it is not accurate, but can only get the query results that the EA servers give his SQL commands. I asked him who has my tags in a message on his forums a couple of months ago and the response was pretty strong for people to know who has there tags. So he got tired of manually running the query and added it to his 2142-stats.com website.

Comment

Originally posted by Forces(UK)
                  You are a liar. I seriously doubt you have ever even seen me command, and if you had then you had sh*t in your eyes.

Yesterday for example, I commanded 10 winning games IN A ROW for my team on the Battleforce ranked server (64 slots, Camp Gib).

I am a very competent Commander,and proud of it. Once you rank above me on the Commander leaderboard (without using some kind of afk script like KAIN), then you can start shouting off your big cake-hole once more.
                  Was hoping you would reply :laugh:

I have seen you command loads, as you come on our server often, dunno why, you must just love getting your arse handed to you on a plate, got your tags in double figures.

All you do is go commander then run around playing, and getting points for other peoples work.

And your stats prove it, for someone that only commands, your SPM and K/D is sh!t, i mean for you to proclaim to be a great commander, why is your W/L only just on 1 LMAO!!!!!

Sorry for owning you then :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
                    Was hoping you would reply :laugh:

I have seen you command loads, as you come on our server often, dunno why, you must just love getting your arse handed to you on a plate, got your tags in double figures.
                    Again, you lie. I spend 99% of my time on the Battleforce servers. I seriously doubt you have got my tags more than once. Please name this server that I "often" visit...

All you do is go commander then run around playing, and getting points for other peoples work.
                    Liar. It's ever so funny seeing you blatently make up crap just to try and help you cope with the fact that someone else has got the better of you in a forum.

And your stats prove it, for someone that only commands, your SPM and K/D is sh!t, i mean for you to proclaim to be a great commander, why is your W/L only just on 1 LMAO!!!!!

Sorry for owning you then :laugh:
                    You TOTALLY failed to "own" me. I do not just command. I fight and command at the same time, and I do it well, which is why I outrank you so massively, you silly little boy.

When a player fights and commands, helping his team at the command screen leaves him vulnerable. As a good Commander I choose to help my team rather than save my own butt when it comes to that choice.

If I were just after good stats to impress 19 year-old forum trolls such as you, then perhaps I'd be more selfish.

*BURN*

Frankly though, so long as my K/D stays above one, I couldn't give a rat's ***.

I respond to requests for support FAR quicker than most Commanders, even though I fight too.

Hey, why not try to enjoy your life rather than hounding your betters in fora?

Comment

Haha

Our server is INFANTRY CAMB GIB

Outrank me massively, you have played 500hrs more and only have a couple of thousand more points.

End of the day, your stats are sh!t for a commander whore, i could command for 5 mins and have a bigger output on a match than you could in an hour's worth of commanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Forces(UK)
                        which is why I outrank you so massively, you silly little boy.
                        Well i massively out rank you to :yay:

And Ezekiel did own you he's right your one of the worst players to play this game
                        plus your a crap commander that doesnt know wot a UAV is if u wont to help your team you should commander propperly and stop been a noob

Comment

do u want salt with them chips?

Comment

Apparently only 45 people have mine, unfortunately Ezekiel and BallaAce are both on there.
                            lol

Comment

venny posted this before

Comment

As I thought: You (Ezekiel) were lying. I hardly ever use that server (rather than "often" as you claimed).

Haha

Our server is INFANTRY CAMB GIB

Outrank me massively, you have played 500hrs more and only have a couple of thousand more points.

End of the day, your stats are sh!t for a commander whore, i could command for 5 mins and have a bigger output on a match than you could in an hour's worth of commanding.
                                Err, ...and no you couldn't.

I spent the first four months or so not caring at all about rank, stats or anything other than JUST having fun. If I cared more about lying jealous runts like you, then I expect I'd make a new soldier, but I don't, ...so I don't.

Fairly recently I started working on my game efficiency, and it's paid off. In an average round these days I get PLENTY of points, which is why I have gone from about 510 to about 290 on the overall leaderboard in the past ten days.

Sorry moaner, but the more you try, the more you just look like a prick.

I ****ing love this game. Resentful types such as you can keep up your forum trolling till you're blue in the face, and that won't change.

I wonder if you'll EVER learn when to STFU...

Originally posted by crosland View Post
                                Well i massively out rank you to :yay:

And Ezekiel did own you he's right your one of the worst players to play this game
                                plus your a crap commander that doesnt know wot a UAV is if u wont to help your team you should commander propperly and stop been a noob
                                I'm a decent player, and a very good Commander. When you crawl out your friend's hole, you'll see that.

(p.s. you mean "too" and "you're")

Comment

Working...
                                X