Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will you 2 tards just drop it already? It's getting annoying.

Comment

Wow I have not played the game or visited these forums in like 3 months and when I come back people are having the same arguments. And forces how in the world have you played this game so ridiculously much. 500 hours of the other guy who as I think I remember from before has played quite a lot already...jesus. Also I would check home many people have my tags but the server is overloaded...

Comment

Yeah, tedious isn't it.

I've got the guy's tags, plus 465 medals for first place in round, and still I'm "one of the worst players in the game". lol

Now, where's that rolling eyes smiley...

As for playing the game a lot. Well, I have a few friends I've known for years who play, and we tend to smoke pot and chat while playing, and the hours just roll by...

Comment

Look your a complete noob and a crap commander that doesnt help his team out all you do is fight and you carnt evan do that full stop.
          You have played 100 more hours than me and yet iam nrly 100000 points in front of you
          465 gold medals thats crap i have over 1132 pal

Comment

and im hot on your heels lol

Comment

Originally posted by Forces(UK) View Post
              Yeah, tedious isn't it.

I've got the guy's tags, plus 465 medals for first place in round, and still I'm "one of the worst players in the game". lol

Now, where's that rolling eyes smiley...

As for playing the game a lot. Well, I have a few friends I've known for years who play, and we tend to smoke pot and chat while playing, and the hours just roll by...

smoke pot?............ooooooo deearr.:shakehead: mugs game mate

Comment

Funny how posting something simple like how to find out how many times you've been knifed suddenly turns into a "i'm so much better than you" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by crosland View Post
                  Look your a complete noob and a crap commander that doesnt help his team out all you do is fight and you carnt evan do that full stop.
                  You have played 100 more hours than me and yet iam nrly 100000 points in front of you
                  465 gold medals thats crap i have over 1132 pal
                  You just don't get it do you...

Not everyone has the same attitude to the game as you. You might play every round as if your life depends on it, but frankly, I don't see the game that way.

Sometimes I play intensely, such as yesterday morning, when I won twelve games in a row on the Battleforce camp gib server (commanded every victory too).

Other times I just relax and could give a fuc* if I screw my stats right up. For example, I might spend an hour listening to the radio and chatting to friends while occasionally taking a sniper shot somewhere.

Obviously for you the game is VERY important, and your self-esteem depends on your rank. For me however, I just play because I enjoy it.

I didn't ever expect to get high-ranking on the Commander leaderboard, but it's a nice bonus. Well done for all your medals, but I'm sure I wouldn't have got the ones I have if I was a sh*t player.

For every person such as you who likes to *****, there are PLENTY more who thank me for my help as Commander, and regularly try to team-switch so as to be on my team. This is quite heartening, and more than undoes any harm caused by your childish oneupmanship.

P.S. I've never seen the word "can't" spelled "carnt" before.

P.P.S. Smoking pot isn't mug's game. You're thinking about drinking alcohol.

P.P.P.S. I was stoned when I got crosland's tags.

Comment

Spelling right thats week but leader board is not one word and one-upmanship is spelt like that
                    Iv lost times the amount of times i have your tags u only got mine when i was afk commander and u based rape to get it

Plus Fish i no your whoring it up man but a carnt compete with another 400 hours u have played of me iam sure you'll over take me tho

Comment

Lol forces i have never seen someone contradict themselves so many times.

And just to clarify you have those few measly medals due to being commander s you earn a medal every round your team wins, even if you are a **** commander if your team is better they will win.

lol i read there that you said i was resentful of yourself, haha omg that made my day, why would i need to be? I mean all my stats are better than yours so i have no reason to resent, honestly if my stats were as bad as yours i would just stop playing this game as it clearly shows the game is too hard for you.

Comment

well you're all better than me but the game is about enjoyment and thats why we play it right?

Comment

pot, alcahol, harmful drugs

all the same to me.........a joke.

but dont let me stop you lol its just my "opinion"

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
                            pot, alcahol, harmful drugs

all the same to me.........a joke.

but dont let me stop you lol its just my "opinion"
                            I used to smoke alot about 10 yrs ago so I can see both sides of the argument ;sometimes when people use drugs they think they are so cool - but if you quit you might be saying otherwise.At the end of the day would I want my son using drugs?no.. so Ive got to say Im anti now.Bit of cannabis now and then?probably not that bigger deal,I like a few beers but have to cut down cause it gives ne heartburn:dead:

Comment

Alcohol owns

Comment

Again and again you make the mistake of thinking that you can infer someone's ability from their stats. While you are advancing crouched and looking all around you, heart beating fast, someone else might be eating a chocolate muffin and chatting to their friend on skype. You never know when someone is playing "full-on", so you can't tell jack sh*t from their stats.

I doubt you've got my tags more than once crosland. Also, I remember at least one occasion when I got yours, and it certainly wasn't in the enemy base.

Ezekiel claims that I've contradicted myself, although he fails to give a single instance of this.

STILL I see the resentful noobs try to get some mileage out how "few" medals I have (just under 500 for 1st place in round, ahem...), when they just don't realise how MASSIVELY they are missing the point.

The game is for enjoying.

Yes, if I only cared about points, then I ought to have far more medals etc. But...

The game is NOT about points or the accumulation of medals, and it's not for giving people like you stuff to whine about.

It IS for enjoying. That's the ONLY reason I play it.

Yes, the high rank I have attained in a few areas is something that makes me happy, but it's not my motivation for playing.

Please get that into your thick skulls and stop willfully failing to understand how some people play for FUN. Quote any stats you like at me, & I won't give a flying fuc*.

I enjoy playing. Deal with it.

As for spelling, well, compound nouns arise from frequently hyphenated noun-pairs over time. It's not hard to see how someone might prematurely collocate "leader" and "board" ahead of the dictionary, although this can hardly compare to such elementary errors as failing to spell "can't".

Comment

Working...
                                X