No announcement yet.

T*A*G are abusive immature admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Per one of the original posts in this thread...

I don't know who the KOF guy was nor which KOF clan he was a member because TAG's "banned forum" was wiped. But speaking for my Killer Old Farts clan, I would like to state for the benefit of all reading this thread that |KOF| is indeed anti-Nazi.

Comment

Originally posted by Scimmy View Post
      So this is too Totalbf guys. Sorry for the Probs with this guy. He flames on and writes a book everytime. If you guys ever want to come to my server then come on over and see how it is. There is a reason why we stay populated and have 2500 players a day. And visit our site www.tagcommunity.net.

Hum where do I start!

1. You were seen in a rorsch in cloak mode
      2. You were not viewable from a ground troop or a tank while you were in cloak mode
      3. You were not able to be destroyed in the rorsch
      4. Rdx on the rorsch your were in didnt even destroy you or the rorsch
      5. PB Screensot turned out black and no name on it.
      6. Able to move from rorsch (with the rorsch still showing your tag in it) then blow up a walker with rdx.
      7. And it was you who killed me 3 times yes but you killed 14 other guys in my community the same way!
      One shot kill everyone in the server is last one I should say.

And for your bitching and moaning you sent me a private emails 10 at a time. is a stupid attitude. You come in to my ts and be disrespectful to me and my community members. By Ea rules of COmbat I can for any reason ban you from my servers for anything.

Now if you want to start some more come over and try to play again.
      Wow what a total complete load of crap. I kill one of you guys 3 times and you can't take getting killed. That's what happened. You can't be in cloak mode in a rorsch.... and if it somehow looked this way maybe you need to get a better internet provider because that sounds like lag to me. Even IF it looked that way (which is impossible), what difference would it make? I know for a FACT you guys knew I was in the rorsch because you TRIED SHOOTING ME OUT OF IT. So where's your cloak excuse now? Nobody ever RDXd the rorsch, at least not while I was in it.... or even paying attention to it. I got in it once, then got out... mainly because your guy was in it trying to shoot me, then he jumped out when i tried to shoot him out of it at close range.... so I took it and shot him instead. Then I got out and never went back in it for the remainder of the time I was in your server (which was only like 2 minutes before you banned me for NOTHING other then dying to me).

Did you ever try to retake the PB screen shot? I'm willing to bet you never even took it to begin with and your just making it up.... but even if it turned out black that could of been for many reasons, maybe I'm looking at something "black" ever think of that? I was running around a lot in those 2 minutes. I was rouphly in the same area the whole time trying to defend the flag. There are a lot of dark textures in that area.. go look for yourself. And name on it? What do you mean no name? Again I've ASKED you to send me this so called PB screen shot and you ignore my requests. I think you guys just have trouble with accepting you where killed by somebody. Grow up... its a game, and you get killed a lot in this game. It should be expected. I die a lot myself sometimes too.

If I was cheating, then why did I too die? My score was like 7 to 3... that's far from being unheard of (7 kills, 3 deaths). So where do you get 14 from? I wasn't around long enouph to get 14 kills... you threw a hissy fit that you died and banned me because of it. VERY bad admin practices there. I've never ONCE been accused of cheating.... not even by mistake (or otherwise, because I do NOT cheat)... I'm not even that great a player.... I know many people better then me.

Ask people in this community about my stance about hackers.... they will tell you I despise people that cheat. In fact I've drove some people nuts from complaining about them. I'm the LAST PERSON that would ever cheat. I see no purpose in it... it cheapens the game and I feel it would make getting the kill worthelss and meaningless. I play this game to have fun and challenge myself.... there is no challenge in cheating.

If you continue to SLANDER me on these boards I will contact an admin. That is unexceptable. Some of my comments in my post sounded negitively towards your clan, that was wrong of myself... I apologize for that... but letting this community know of your behavior I DO NOT apologize for. That was your choice.... and a bad one. I stand by my statements made about your actions. They are very true. Though I would say my opinion of you guys is justified by the actions you took (and are taking) for no good reason. See, I might of called you guys immature (which I still think u are even though I apologized for the insult), but I'm not claiming something like you CHEATING in front of the community. They are indeed very different monsters.

Yes, I'm being defensive, not because I am guility, I think anyone would in this situation... no I'm defending my reputation (or at least of what reputation I DO have). So let me leave you with this, maybe you guys need to not be so quick to judge, or quick to anger just because somebody kills you. Running a server well requires maturity. Get some.

Originally posted by Ghost 1800 View Post
      Do you have a demo of the event?
      They have no such thing.... nor do they have a PB screen or else why would they be afraid of sending me it? They aren't afraid, they don't have one. They are just immature admins, bottom line.

I did nothing wrong. They are just mad I killed them.

Comment

Originally posted by ThirtyOughtSix View Post

I did nothing wrong. They are just mad I killed them.
        Interesting but yet sending the Admin 10 rude private emails. Not only that you went on there TS and not only you disrespected the Admin, but the other players that were in the TS at the time. And you did nothing wrong? Very interesting of seeing how you are innocent on this. I would ban you just for that if you came on my TS and disrespected myself and my friends.

Reporting to the admin for slander? LMAO! This is beautiful.

Comment

2 wrongs don't make a right, but don't downplay the points he brought up.

Comment

30 ot 6?

are you running vista or xp?

Comment

Originally posted by Widkidone View Post
              Interesting but yet sending the Admin 10 rude private emails. Not only that you went on there TS and not only you disrespected the Admin, but the other players that were in the TS at the time. And you did nothing wrong? Very interesting of seeing how you are innocent on this. I would ban you just for that if you came on my TS and disrespected myself and my friends.

Reporting to the admin for slander? LMAO! This is beautiful.
              I did not send 10 rude emails to him. No, in fact I merely told him that was being immature, and that I reported him. Then, he sent ME a rude email with many insults in it telling me I'm some "dumb noob" (for lack of words I can use on these forms)... I reponded in a mature fashion, telling him he can say whatever he like but that doesn't change that his actions where messed up... and I again reminded him he had been reported... this continued again and again and in ONE email he was YELLING AT ME IN NOTHING BUT ALL CAPS... funny because there was not one time I yelled at him and disrespected him one bit, unless you count me calling them immature.

I have all the emails saved if you'd like me to private message them to you (I will not post them in public, that's just not right).

Anyways this went back and forth for about 5 times. Not 10.

And I HAVE reported somebody for slander before.... on these forums. Guess what? They where warned to stop. They did... but it turns out they eventually did it to somebody else and wound up BANNED from these forums. True story.

Originally posted by Bardo View Post
              30 ot 6?

are you running vista or xp?
              Why do you ask? I'm running XP.

Comment

Working...
              X