T*A*G are abusive immature admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T*A*G are abusive immature admins

Yup, don't bother going to thier server... they BANNED me for "hacking" just because I killed one of them 3 times.... my score sucked, nobody else thought I was hacking.... and it is the truth, I don't hack. It was totally because he didn't like being killed. He's been reported to BFROE.COM for admin abuse... they will hopefully shut down thier server.

I'd advise anyone NOT to play thier as you will only get banned just for killing one of thier clan members. There was ABSOLUTELY no reason to think I was hacking.... i did nothing special. His score was even BETTER then mine. You guys have been advised..... so don't be surprised when it happens.

lol that was ****ed dude, what was the navn on the admin?

Comment

simblade

They have been sent emails... and screens of the incident have been sent to bfroe.com for review for admin abuse. hopefully thier server will be shut down (its ranked) and they will learn that they cannot be childish about running a server that must confrom to the ROE....

Admins like this, all I have to say is this, if you want to kick people for WHATEVER reason... at your whim, fine... but don't try to run a RANKED SERVER then. There are rules to be followed set by the ROE for ranked servers. (and yes, the ROE from bf2 is implied over to bf2142 to follow similar guidelines untill they get an offical one for just BF2142).

Comment

No offense to you, but if you think action will actually be taken regarding adherence to the R.O.E., then the plunge into the cold, frozen lake of reality is going to be harsh.

Comment

how many T*A*G server are there?

Comment

Originally posted by ThirtyOughtSix View Post
            simblade

They have been sent emails... and screens of the incident have been sent to bfroe.com for review for admin abuse. hopefully thier server will be shut down (its ranked) and they will learn that they cannot be childish about running a server that must confrom to the ROE....

Admins like this, all I have to say is this, if you want to kick people for WHATEVER reason... at your whim, fine... but don't try to run a RANKED SERVER then. There are rules to be followed set by the ROE for ranked servers. (and yes, the ROE from bf2 is implied over to bf2142 to follow similar guidelines untill they get an offical one for just BF2142).
            The Rules of Combat have been officially released by EA for both BF2 and 2142. You can find them over at the EA support site but it's got a lot in common with the defunct BFROE.

I don't think EA is going to take action in this type of situation though.

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd View Post
              The Rules of Combat have been officially released by EA for both BF2 and 2142. You can find them over at the EA support site but it's got a lot in common with the defunct BFROE.

I don't think EA is going to take action in this type of situation though.
              We'll see.... I've had them do something about it before. But that was a while ago.

Originally posted by peterpk View Post
              how many T*A*G server are there?
              Unsure, but I know there is at least one.

Comment

EA wont do anything if they are a paying customer

Comment

Originally posted by ThirtyOughtSix View Post
                  simblade

I highly doubt anything will happen. Just because you had a bad expierence won't mean anything to them. I was never warned about anything while I had a server and I'm sure my admins weren't always perfect. The ROE is pretty lame and its just the way things are.

Comment

their all map server is pretty fun. i get good ping, and its hard to find a server running a full rotation.

but, i think.... i'm not positive, but i think i too had an issue with an admin on their server.

if memory serves me correctly, i was in a gunship at the start of a round, raced to their main to see if their gunship was up. it wasn't yet so i lauched a volley of rockets at an apc. i got a warning that i'm not to attack in the uncups. sounds fair enough to me. i backed off.

a few min. later i'm on my uncap's heli pad getting more ammo, and i get tv'd by someone running their clan tags. i asked if tv'ing on an uncapped heli pad is allowed, and a different member/admin said no. so, i raised a small fuss at how hypicritcal that member/admin who killed me was.... and didn't have a problem since then. i'm pretty damn sure it was the TAG server though.

Comment

there are thousands of servers. a piece of advice.

find another.

Comment

Originally posted by danutz1183 View Post
                        there are thousands of servers. a piece of advice.

find another.
                        Who says I haven't? I was just informing you guys of thier very sad behavior because they can't take getting killled... just don't get why they even play a game that you can get "killed" in then get all mad when it happens. Yea, isn't getting killed something you have to accept in a game like this? :P

Comment

So this is too Totalbf guys. Sorry for the Probs with this guy. He flames on and writes a book everytime. If you guys ever want to come to my server then come on over and see how it is. There is a reason why we stay populated and have 2500 players a day. And visit our site www.tagcommunity.net.

Hum where do I start!

1. You were seen in a rorsch in cloak mode
                          2. You were not viewable from a ground troop or a tank while you were in cloak mode
                          3. You were not able to be destroyed in the rorsch
                          4. Rdx on the rorsch your were in didnt even destroy you or the rorsch
                          5. PB Screensot turned out black and no name on it.
                          6. Able to move from rorsch (with the rorsch still showing your tag in it) then blow up a walker with rdx.
                          7. And it was you who killed me 3 times yes but you killed 14 other guys in my community the same way!
                          One shot kill everyone in the server is last one I should say.

And for your bitching and moaning you sent me a private emails 10 at a time. is a stupid attitude. You come in to my ts and be disrespectful to me and my community members. By Ea rules of COmbat I can for any reason ban you from my servers for anything.

Now if you want to start some more come over and try to play again.

Comment

Originally posted by Scimmy View Post
                            So this is too Totalbf guys. Sorry for the Probs with this guy. He flames on and writes a book everytime. If you guys ever want to come to my server then come on over and see how it is. There is a reason why we stay populated and have 2500 players a day. And visit our site www.tagcommunity.net.

Hum where do I start!

1. You were seen in a rorsch in cloak mode
                            2. You were not viewable from a ground troop or a tank while you were in cloak mode
                            3. You were not able to be destroyed in the rorsch
                            4. Rdx on the rorsch your were in didnt even destroy you or the rorsch
                            5. PB Screensot turned out black and no name on it.
                            6. Able to move from rorsch (with the rorsch still showing your tag in it) then blow up a walker with rdx.
                            7. And it was you who killed me 3 times yes but you killed 14 other guys in my community the same way!
                            One shot kill everyone in the server is last one I should say.

And for your bitching and moaning you sent me a private emails 10 at a time. is a stupid attitude. You come in to my ts and be disrespectful to me and my community members. By Ea rules of COmbat I can for any reason ban you from my servers for anything.

Now if you want to start some more come over and try to play again.
                            Here is the problem.......Scrimmy is right. If in fact that you did come on his TS and disrespected him on his TS just for that he can ban you from playing on his server. I am not going mention anything about the "hacking" because one I was not there. But just for harassing him with 10 Private Emails and disrespecting him on TS and other people there deserves an automatic ban.

Comment

Interesting.

I think its best if the players here decide by reviewing your ban appeals. Personally, I will avoid your servers as you seem to believe too many things are exploits and the way you treated that KOF player after kicking him for a ping of less then 10. Wow, it's his fault he has a ping less then 10? And then threaten to report him for being "racist"?

:laugh:

Yep, your server, your rules. Enjoy.

http://www.tagcommunity.net/phpBB2/v...505f9d528ffa9b

Comment

Working...
                              X