The PRO-Voss community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine View Post

I personally know how to counter the Voss but I feel so dirty holding it. Its a simple fact that a skilled BF2142 player will USUALLY outperform everyone with this gun. It seems clearly to me this gun is like Eddy from Tekken 3. Outcome? High number of children and n00b players picked this gun and had the capability to be decent.
    Agree completely. The Voss is not an overpowered nor noob gun. It is however extremely easy to use. Nerfing things like damage or rate of fire wont work. You need an indirect "nerf".

That is why I say lower the damage over distance.

Comment

Also known as the NO-Skill Community.

GG

Comment

Originally posted by gamefoo View Post
        Also known as the NO-Skill Community.

GG
        I am against the current Voss and I can say thats a bit much

Comment

Yeah, I think you want the nade spammer's union thread instead, which is down the hall and to the left.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Voss is a good gun but it has its purpose just like any weapon.
            I play titan mostly and play engineer and use the weak engineer gun just fine against all types of weapons, but when sheilds drop i use voss to defend because its clip capacity and close quarters combat along with top titan defense. Am i a noob absolutely not but i choose right weapon for the job. Voss is a spray and pray gun to a point but ive used it on single shot for long distance successfully along with controlled bursts.

Comment

They could make a bigger clip for Baur, and it will be equaly matched to Voss

Comment

Originally posted by HEFO View Post
                This comment makes me laugh when i see Voss users dropped to my Baur :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by HEFO View Post
                  The Baurs strength should be at distance, where clips size shouldn't be a factor. You already carry 140 rounds.

I looked at the numbers in the Comparison tool, and saw something interesting
                  "Damage Decreasing Distance" is 35 m for the standard ARs, but 40 m for the Baur and the Voss.

As I understand it this number is the distance at which bullets will have full damage.
                  So I ask you, why is it that that number in the CQB AR is not only better than the standard AR´s but equal to the long range AR?

I think it would made more sense to set that value below that of the standard AR´s, e.g. 30 m.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                    This comment makes me laugh when i see Voss users dropped to my Baur :evil:
                    This comment makes me laugh when i see Baur users dropped to my Voss..

lol couldnt resist that!

Comment

the voss is a dependable, head-giving ex, who is nice to talk to etc, but the baur is my current uber-hot bird who does FREAKY things beneath the sheets and a gal i'm proud to be seen with. deepthroats, anal.. you name it

Comment

I hate the Voss, it takes no skill whatsoever to use, the Baur owns all

Comment

Why is it that (some of) the same people who claim Voss is a noob gun that must be nerfed, also claim their chosen weapon is superior? Clearly it is not, if you die all the time by the voss.

Also the Voss is the first weapon unlocked because it is in the same column as the defib and advanced medic hub. Noobs get these, and then they want a new weapon next, and that is the closest.

Comment

Right, bored of this topic now.

The Voss is the same as any other gun, because you use the Voss your accuracy doesn't magically shoot up.

If you're a good aim with other guns against someone who's not a good aim with any gun, you will win, obviously.

If you die to the Voss it's not the gun being overpowered, it's you not being able to ****ing aim.

Voss is easier to use than any other gun - Yes
                            Alot of new people pick the gun - Yes
                            BUT if you're a good aim, and have fast reactions it doesn't matter what gun they use, because you will kill them.

1 gun doesn't make you a good shot, or able to score tonnes of kills, it's you being a good player.

Comment

Voss r nub.

Comment

Despite me hating those who complain about the Voss, I don't like it very much. Sure I'll use it on the Titan, but other than that I pretty much hate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X