Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought about vertigo as well. Though the layout isn't amazing.

A construction site map would be leet.

To sgt pepper, updated/new player models = same thing.

Comment

de_vertigo you silly twits.

Comment

The question is: does "updated player models" mean additional player models, or another revision of the same ones they've been changing for the past year? The language is pretty unspecific, and you could take it either way.
        kerosine99 wrote..

I never realized Cliffe was so involved in the mapping going on at Valve. What maps has he made? Anyone know?
        He was pretty heavily involved with cs_assault if I remember correctly, but beyond that I don't recall. This is sounding more like a new map completely rather than a remake of vertigo, despite my love for that map.

Comment

I think he also had a hand in Port or Compound...

At least one of those, if not both.

Comment

I hope the player models good.

Comment

sweet o cliffe. =D... this guy rocks my world.... hopefully we get the new maps and all them models on xmas ><`

i know i know.. im asking too much =P

Comment

I LOVE CLIFFE AND I WANT THE NEW CONTENT AND I WANT THE NEW MAP TO BE VERTIGO

Comment

How did he get his job mapping for Valve? Surely he was responsible for some pretty eye-catching stuff to get picked up by them?

Comment

de_survivor anyone?

Comment

OMG OMG w00t!!!! Can't wait to see cs_militia and the new player models!!! (GIGN and Guerilla)!!! w00t w00t!! It will r0x0r t3h h4x0rZ out of yu!!!!11!!11 Hmmmmm I wonder what the mystery map is gonna be like. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE AND PLAY IT!!! It will r0x0rZ!11!1!!1 GJ VALVe!!! Keep it up!!!

Comment

#22, I hope you know that Cliffe is one of the original CS mod gods a.k.a. creators.. That's how he got his job at Valve..

Comment

I knew he was one of the creators, but I was wondering what he was responsible for, specifically.

Comment

Er, he created the mod. It became the largest online multiplayer game in the world. Hence, Valve hired him when they took over the project.

Comment

He didn't get into mapping until he was employed at Valve. His primary work on CS before being hired at Valve was more of a producer role.

Comment

mihn le (or however you spell it) created the mod. NOT jess cliffe.

As rizzuh said, he was more producer and marketing.

Comment

Working...
                                X