Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About 1.4 -> Dice making game lameproof?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jx3Aroo View Post
    Beta been out for a month now, surely it can't be long until it's officially released.
    Hoping so too, I can't wait to try out Highway Tampa.

Comment

Originally posted by Jx3Aroo View Post
      Beta been out for a month now, surely it can't be long until it's officially released.
      Don't hold your breath!

Comment

love the new map (tampa) - my favorite 2142 map!

i did love pod surfing. i have a mouse with adjustable sensitivity so with a little click i could pod halfway across the map - literally pod surfing from pac base almost to enemy's last rear base on smaller maps. if i didnt make it far enough i'd just have someone in my squad blow my old beacon, put a new one down and pod again to be in the enemy rear base. it was cheap as hell, but when you're getting spawncamped in a meatgrinder, you'll do anything you can to get out, and if you do it once, why not do it every round? i got so good at it i could spawn from gibraltar PAC base to the roof at central camp, and from a beacon at central camp to the roof of EU base. i singlehandedly caused our team to win (well, with a good squad spawning on my beacon) many rounds in a row. and i had a hell of a good time.

but all good things must come to an end. i applaud the removal of pod surfing. now i can go back to playing normally, and watch as my stats start to decline but i'll enjoy the new challenges.

goodbye pod surfing *salute* i'll miss you but i'm glad you're gone.

Comment

haha joe2 I always do the exact same thing =) I was the winning element of many matches with my maaaaaaad pod surfing skills.. But it is lame as hell.. Now it will come down to real skills as to who will win the game, instead of who has the most podsurfers on his team.

Comment

Working...
          X