No announcement yet.

God i dont know why Plz help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PB never says what hacks it detects. All hacks it detects are referred to as "Aimbot #xxxxxx" or "Gamehack #xxxxxx" and so forth. This is so that people still using the hacks it detects don't have any advance warning that their hack is now detected.

The ONLY time I've ever seen PB detect something that wasn't there was on a computer with some hardcore security applications protecting confidential files. PB didn't like not being able to scan everything and flagged the user for some type of hack. Mistakes with PB are extremely rare.

You, or someone with access to your installed version and/or your CD key, used a hack. PsB will not overturn a ban for something you didn't do because it is your responsibility to maintain the integrity of your GUID. You can still play on the vast majority of available servers, but not the 360 PsB member servers (mine included).

Comment

Originally posted by PassTheChips View Post
      meh i was just looking for advice and i come to see a lot of hate.

Anyone who has played with me can probably vouch i have never done anything wrong or suspicous in my whole career in bf2142.

I was just wanting to see if anyone had experienced this before and could offer help.

I scanned my whole computer and nothing came up. I guess Ill just have to live with the pain

Thanks for the supports leaffan
      Don't come to this forum for advice on trying to get out of a Punkbuster jam lmao. People jump right to conclusions.

Its not about vouching for you or anything. No one can tell if someone is hacking or not. You can have terrible stats but still hack if you so choose to. Bad or mediocer stats does not equal not hacking.

Put a ticket in with punkbuster and wait for a reply. If you are truely telling the truth it will get resolved eventually.

I've been dealing with punkbuster for almost 4 to 5 years now. I know it sucks *** and I know its not even close to 100% correct. I would say maybe 80% of the people caught are legit cheaters (nice choice of words there). The other 20% are people who are just wrongly accused.

Comment

Problem is some of the best servers are psb :|:

Comment

Problem is some of the best servers are psb :|:
          Gotta be patient man. You put a ticket in yet?

Comment

yep lol.

Might as well give up :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Nasi View Post
              Well, when my cus was over, he still had the game hack running for MS on. I just thought I'd leave it on because there was a another security service on that one (gameguard). As soon as I went into a server it said I was gamehacking with the same address as the one listed, I think. But it only happened one time to me. Also, I'd been playing around with the images of the posters so it might be that too, as it also was affecting my play with the note saying invalid image So I have 3 things that could've gotten me punkbusted or my bro punkbusted.
              :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Yes, we only hacked this game but not the other!!!!111!!"

Damning proof enough for me. Once a hack, always a hack. Everything else is BS and if ya got caught, then ya got caught. That isnt jumping on someone - that is telling it like it is.

Comment

hmm...the blame first goes to the lil bro and the the cousin. so it seems likely that a hack was used on that account. stop whining about how people are hating on you, it's obvious one of u guys fu*ked up...

Comment

Also about the Maplestory hack. Maplestory does not run on Punkbuster so Punkbuster should not have been able to pick that up. And it says i have been banned 4 times when I know my cousin obvoiusly used this engine over 30+ times which also leads me to doubt why this happened.
                  If you look closer, you will see that there are only one ban, since they all have the same timestamp. But it has been applied to four different names playing from the same account.

As for MapleStory I can see that it is a "side-scrolling Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game ".
                  If it had been a singleplayer game I wouldn't have cared, but admitting to cheating (you, your cousin or whoever) in a online multiplayer game hurts you credibility enormously.

Don't expect the hack to be gone unless you have completely reinstalled windows. A virusscan means nothing, hacks are not viruses (Well sometimes that is a free extra feature, along with a trojan)

ETA: I did some more research, and the most commonly used cheat for MapleStory is a generic cheat tool, which also has other features like
                  move the mouse for you to get a certain texture into the center of the screen. An example is people using <Name Removed> to always shoot a player's head in a first person shooter.

Comment

Anyone who has played with me can probably vouch i have never done anything wrong or suspicous in my whole career in bf2142.
                    Hes legit

Comment

Originally posted by Sys.Op. View Post
                      Hes legit
                      Cheating is something that is very hard to disprove.
                      I cant see how you can make that statement for anybody unless you are watching their every single move.

He may not be cheating in BF2142, but can there be any doubt any more that the blacklisting was justified?
                      • He admitted having a hack for MapleLeaf installed
                      • MapleLeaf is a online multiplayer game
                      • 10 minutes of research will show you that the most used hack for MapleLeaf is a generic tool usable for FPS´s too
                      • So he was very likely caught running a FPS cheat tool while playing BF2142

And that will get your punk *** busted.

Comment

well put vreki!

Comment

yeah, sorry man. if you admit to using a hack once.... you'll be very hard-pressed to have any supporters with legit gamers ever.

Comment

Working...
                          X