God i dont know why Plz help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God i dont know why Plz help.

I was reported as hacking in Battlefield 2142. Supposedly 3 months earlier. I have never in game received a notice or a warning or anything and now this turns up. I am unaware of how i hacked or what caused this. All it says was that I used a "GameHack". This is a link that my clan mates gave to me.
    http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/rpi.cgi?par=3f48d67cdf30dc5816fa6d0a72bf1edd&searc h=GUID&query=Search> "[EOE] PassTheChips" "72.93.211.39" GAMEHACK #89047.

I was never aware about this untill a clan leader saw this.

It does not say how i game hacked at all.

This has caused me a banned from the clan and I have no clue how to remedy this. Please help.

I have messaged this exact same thing to punk

I dunno yet dude but you've been kicked and/or banned 3 other times. For shorter periods of time.

Comment

They all say game hack to i know. But the thing is i never EVER recall being kicked for GameHack ever in my life.

As anyone who has played with me knows i have never hacked i my life.

It says the last one was 3 months ago but now I am afraid to even join 2142 in fear of an IP ban. dam this is annoying

crap i posted on my bros account ^ this is PassTheChips

Comment

that sucks Its funny how they don't ban the real hackers but ban the good players:shakehead:

Comment

maybe u have some ........ programs in your computer running?

Comment

Evidently you and your brother are using the same computer.
            Maybe you should pursue that thought?

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
              Evidently you and your brother are using the same computer.
              Maybe you should pursue that thought?
              Good idea. That's be funny if you're brother used a hack on your account.

... In a not funny way.

Comment

Btw. PassTheChips, I would appreciate if this doesn't evolve into yet another news story about computer games making kids violent killers

Comment

Originally posted by |D|-Max View Post
                  that sucks Its funny how they don't ban the real hackers but ban the good players:shakehead:
                  you dont know whats going on, PB not ban anyone without good proofs, mostly PB screens sent by server admins, i not see screens here so hard to say what happend, and remember prisions are full of "innocent" ppl

Comment

Nothing you can do TBH. Buy a new copy.

Comment

hey i just wanted to check up on your brother....is he still alive??

Comment

Yea i dont know what u did but it must of ticked PB off soo what you should do is firstly ask PB if they have suiffisiont proof and if they could send a copy to you if not *wisper*SUE THEM
                        secondly get a good anti-virus and scan ur comp with as many anti-spyware things as you can make sure they are legit
                        thirdly if none of this helps refer to BallaAce's idea

Comment

The way I understand it he is not actually banned from the game, but got kicked out of his clan because his clan leader saw him logged on PB for hacking.

I am pretty certain that he would have discovered it by himself if he had been globally banned .

So I don't see a need to buy a new game, but changing the password might not be a bad idea.

Comment

Had a guy a long time ago in my bf2 clan, his son was hacking on his dad's account with our tags (he was like 12 I guess).

Comment

This is why sharing a computer can put you behind the 8 ball.

SOMEONE was using a gamehack, pure and simple. PB didnt just make it up out of thin air and decided out of the thousands of players that YOUR COMPUTER had a hack on it... especially for that account.

As we say in the competitive community, you are responsible for your computer and for your gaming account.

The Clan Leader did the right thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X