Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Trailer ... Jets!

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
    Because all platforms had the same issue during the beta and at launch and since PC sites tend to die quickly and ours was hacked, there isnt much else to show you. If you like, you are more than welcome to type "CoD4 hit registration issues" and go through the list.

But since you never heard of this ever before, I suppose it doesnt matter and didnt really happen anyway. So I wouldnt really worry about it.

Crunch
    That still doesn't answer my question, but it was a rhetorical one anyway.You're giving me examples where the game used a completely different multiplayer solution (p2p vs DS) as an argument. I played the game since day 1 on PC, I don't remember hit detection being an issue. Not saying there weren't any isolated cases, but you're trying to make it out to be something akin to what was going on in BF2.

Comment

I know you dont Chris and you didnt see it, therefor it doesnt exist. I already explained what the deal was and your choice to ignore it and change things around continues. Something tells me that even if I were able to find the videos for PC and we somehow had all the threads on it, you still would deny that there was an issue or that IW created the patch.

As I said before though, it doesnt matter because 1, it didnt affect you and 2, youve claimed in the past to troll TGN and I really think thats all you are doing now, which pretty much sums it all up.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Calling me a troll is a cheap move, Crunch. I'm not trolling.

The fact is, all of your links point to console versions of COD4, or BO, or even MW2. All of them. Then you say I'm ignoring everything. I could be an asshole about it, but like I said, I'm not trolling. I want this game to be good, but I'm not just going by faith alone. If it turns out amazing, then they will receive credit they deserve, anyway.

Comment

Its not a cheap move, it could be the truth. I dont know. I understand you want the game good and I even agree on most your points. You brought up the CoD stuff, not me. Then you asked why I am bringing it up. Its obvious we are loosing something in translation and I dont see how it could be that complicated unless it was made that way.

So I am shutting up now and we will move on with our lives. Please continue your discussions on why Power is correct and why some things need to setup like BF2 or jets will fail.

Crunch

Comment

Oh, and I know I said was shutting up but, you know:

Crunch

Comment

Arrrghhhh walk the plank, but first chop off his balls, I think chris just cares how the game turns out crunch. Let him stay aboard with his balls of course, hell we might all be pissed when the beta or release comes out. Hope not since they've had alot of dev time. Should be aaallllrrriiiiiggghhhttttt!!!!!!

Comment

ACOQ alignment bug? I give you that, it was an issue indeed. However, your quote.

Thats why I said weak excuse. Just because they release a beta and probably no demo, doesnt mean they are doing anything different from anyone else, such as your CoD4 example, which Activision stopped doing back at MW2. Also, when CoD4 was out the hit detection was very flawed and they would not listen to the community about it until videos started to be released.
                You claim the hit detection was very flawed (as in, overall very flawed), yet as proof, the only thing you have is the ACOQ misalignment issue? (Similar to how you needed to aim off the iron sights a bit, for years in BF2). Funny thing- the game was released in the beginning of November. The topic you showed had a date of 27th November, by which patch which took care of it was already in the making. And it had nothing to do with hit detection, mind you.

With this in mind, don't call me a troll.

Idontcare, you're fully right, if I didn't care, I wouldn't post.

Comment

I honestly can't stop watching this trailer. Love it.

Must have seen it like 30 times now and each time My jaw is on the floor.

This game is going to be Epic.

Comment

Trailer with raw footage; it's the exact same scenes but extended duration and no promo titles to interrupt.

You can appreciate the pace more, and it is slower than Rush mode, also at the end a nice chunk of dogfighting.

Comment

The planes turn way too fast in that video.

Comment

I seriously get that low BFBC2 celing feeling from the heli flight footage. almost like the helis and the jets will have different max height limits............has anyone that's played at PAX confirmed if the ceiling height on the choppers will be less that jets? not once in that footage did i ever see a chopper anywhere near the altitude of a jet

Comment

BF2 choppers had a height limit, if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
                            I seriously get that low BFBC2 celing feeling from the heli flight footage. almost like the helis and the jets will have different max height limits............has anyone that's played at PAX confirmed if the ceiling height on the choppers will be less that jets? not once in that footage did i ever see a chopper anywhere near the altitude of a jet
                            Jets have no height limit.

Also why would they put a chopper thousands of feet in the air in a trailer ?

Comment

Originally posted by menace-uk-
                              Jets have no height limit.

Also why would they put a chopper thousands of feet in the air in a trailer ?
                              They do have a limit, 1000m.

Comment

I heard jets will have a 2000 (whatever the measurement they use is) height limit.

Comment

Working...
                                X