MP gameplay, and more gameplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP gameplay, and more gameplay

Found all of this, it's not the highest quality you've seen and you probably saw this on Live stream, but in case you missed it here they are.

Re: MP gameplay, and more gameplay

im starting to get worried at the fact that this is too much like bad company, same HUD, same squads, i know same engine but come on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sike
      im starting to get worried at the fact that this is too much like bad company, same HUD, same squads, i know same engine but come on.
      At least they have changed support and medic around again, so we no longer have medics with M60s
      And TBH I don't really care much about the HUD and other superficial stuff like that. Gameplay is the important part, I really hope the squad tools from BF2142 make it into the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
        At least they have changed support and medic around again, so we no longer have medics with M60s
        And TBH I don't really care much about the HUD and other superficial stuff like that. Gameplay is the important part, I really hope the squad tools from BF2142 make it into the game.
        indeed, i want to see some proper footage soon, not cam footage

i dont get how the guns went from being modelled propelly in the SP trailer to having missing front sites in MP

Comment

... why do they always record people who look like they've never played an FPS on the PC before? Some of these were making me dizzy.

Comment

why do i see very little destruction=?!?!?!?!?

Comment

I like how the map is multi-level. Looks like the heavy gunner also had the ammo box, like in BF2.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                I like how the map is multi-level. Looks like the heavy gunner also had the ammo box, like in BF2.

Crunch

the classes are the same that 2142 used. I think those were the most balanced so i aprove it. Still i see lack of destructability... i have seen no walls to destroy

Comment

yeh it was an infantry map that still had a lot of variety to it, looked fun

if only some of them weren't silly players ha

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                    the classes are the same that 2142 used. I think those were the most balanced so i aprove it. Still i see lack of destructability... i have seen no walls to destroy
                    I didnt see anything that could destroy a wall in the playing. My guess was that this trial play was limited on classes and options.

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
                    yeh it was an infantry map that still had a lot of variety to it, looked fun

if only some of them weren't silly players ha
                    Yeah, some were trying to figure out the mappings. Looked like good teamwork as normally seen in BF2/142 and BC2.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                      I didnt see anything that could destroy a wall in the playing. My guess was that this trial play was limited on classes and options.
                      My guess is that bf3 lacks destructability so they can have more detail and be more codish, if you get what i mean

Comment

Jimy, thats a bad guess. It was confirmed a LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time ago that there will be destruction. There was simple destruction in FB 1.5 and they have said how its improved even further with 2.0. Why would they supe up the Frostbite engine, streamline it, redesign it, only to turn off one of the main things that made the engine a big deal?

I know you said so it looks better, but the video cards that are out now are more than capable of handling destruction.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                          My guess is that bf3 lacks destructability so they can have more detail and be more codish, if you get what i mean
                          Or perhaps M4's can't destroy a house.
                          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

just wow looks real nice :P

Comment

that gameplay looked good, i just wish they had followed someone who actually knew how to play PC FPS and had a background in bf multiplayer. those guys playing were total noobs

Comment

Working...
                              X