Comment

Re: BF3 to be revealed on March 1

hell yeah cant wait !!!

Comment

small tidbit from another site:

-Jets. They are back.
        -Prone. It is back.
        -Maps 3 times the size of BC2...They are here.
        -The PC Version of the game is being ported to the console, unlike the vice-virca we all thought. Huzza!
        -Information and "other cool stuff" coming this month
        -Beta Summer 2011
        -Release in November/December 2011.
        -PC Version is getting remakes of fan favorites.
        -64 Players Max on PC. Unknown for consoles.

Dont worry about the console players, by the time they are half way through their 180 turn we have armed 2 MCOMS plus cut and polished all the armour.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
            This is major leak worthy so please anyone with common sense please repost to your favorite forums.

Elvis Presley told me...

-Jet back packs
            -Grenades prone to explode
            -Maps, MAPS with PENISES THIS LONG ))======================================D
            -The MAC version is being ported to the LINUX version which might run on PC
            -Information and "other cool stuff" coming this month
            -PETA Summer 2011
            -Release in November/December 2011.
            -PC Version is getting remakes of flan favorites.
            -64 Players Max on PC anymore than that and the case might cave in from too much weight.

"Dont worry about the console players, by the time they are half way through their 180 turn we have ran our arm through our hair did a little juke plus cut an entire line and snorted it all."-Elvis Presley.

Conversions:
            1 "=" is about 1 inch

Comment

I think I am going to cry now, after reading that.

Comment

Why?

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Thats not even confirmed :/

Comment

Why must you taunt me with unconfirmed news?!?!?!

Comment

What do you mean unconfirmed. This is the gaming news equivalent of Boy George coming out of the closet.

Comment

Some nobody saying he was told something from someone supposedly working at EA or DICE on the internet which sounds like a fanboys wet dream. Totally believing that immediately.

I would like all of that, but that's just absurdly far fetched where we are with video games today and with what has been released by almost every dev/publisher out there.

Comment

Oh is everyone talking about the post of the post of the dude who probably dreamt of reading that in a post?
                          As far as BF3 being revealed at GDC, that's just a no-brainer.

None if that is actually far-fetched.

The 1 thing that many people think is going to be far fetched is the porting it from PC to console.

I don't believe this is far-fetched at all and here is why:

BF3 will have similar maps to BF2 and jets and choppers and tanks and all the other vehicles. (atleast on the pc version) I suspect the PC version to be a much more power hungry game and not capable of running on the consoles the same way it will on PC much like BF2 but not as badly.

You don't create a game with the goal to have it more powerful on PC and then port it to PC. It would be much easier to create it for PC and then dumb it down for console.

I'm not saying it's going to be created for the PC and ported to the console, just that it's not far-fetched.

Comment

I dont want bf3 to be modern settings, its just going to be a cluster f**k of spamming uavs, futuristic see through your panties sonar and ultra hacks from the sky.

Get back to basics Dice and just make it big and epic, I am much more enjoying BC vietnam than regular BC.

Oh and if it HAS to be modern(we all know it is) give us some decent AA for once

No more UAV or secret i can see you through walls Bs, or automated mortar, or unmanned vehicles!

Comment

I definitely prefer to have BF2's style of UAV with commander. It cuts down on camping and less nubs getting kills by shooting people in the back. It also gives hackers that only use hacks that show where people are less of an advantage. These type of hacks are the most common.

Comment

Working...
                              X