• Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield pride

CG is the spawn of Satan. GL ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by BlindMan McStevie
      CG is the spawn of Satan. GL ftw!
      OMG! I think that comment was one number shy of dividing by 0.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I recently got Platinums with the AK74U and the AT4, I feel like a very honourable soldier.

Comment

My best armour round ever I think, I'm pretty sure even in BF2, I had good rounds maybe 15 or so kills in BC2 and BF2, but witt 1-3 deaths for sure, but never had a round this good or I guess perfect. My gunner was also pretty good, and they weren't even on voice with me.

Comment

Keep thinking that way OP, the only honorable thing you're going to get is a death from Mr. Gustav!

Comment

my 40mm Shotgun platinum makes me proud, but also gives me a superiority complex

which is justified

HA

Comment

Originally posted by Redink
                Keep thinking that way OP, the only honorable thing you're going to get is a death from Mr. Gustav!
                ha ha, that's the spirit. Attrition ftw.
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Whenever a Gustaver refuses to see the error of their ways, I break out the XM8 and they soon learn.

Comment

Pride in a video game, lol

Comment

Now that I've hit 50 I'm torn between courses of action...

A: Keep playing the way I have the whole way, getting platinum on weapons and dropping them.
                      B: Make a new soldier and start over to see what my SPM and KDR would be after getting past the learning curve.
                      C: Make a new soldier and just play like a punk. Nothing but CG, AN-94, M60, 40mm, body armor bunny-hopping spamming spraying douchebaggery. With no heals/revives/ammo/motion sensors. Total buttwipe.

Decisions, decisions...

Comment

I formatted my comp and I my choice is : I don't reinstall it

Comment

So you played almost 200 hours and you hate it enough to never play it again?

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                            So you played almost 200 hours and you hate it enough to never play it again?
                            Well it's not exactly a bad decision.

Comment

Who said I hate it? There's something called boredom (due to many things removed/altered) and lack of modding, also known as console port. It's a good game but a sub BF.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                                Now that I've hit 50 I'm torn between courses of action...

A: Keep playing the way I have the whole way, getting platinum on weapons and dropping them.
                                B: Make a new soldier and start over to see what my SPM and KDR would be after getting past the learning curve.
                                C: Make a new soldier and just play like a punk. Nothing but CG, AN-94, M60, 40mm, body armor bunny-hopping spamming spraying douchebaggery. With no heals/revives/ammo/motion sensors. Total buttwipe.

Decisions, decisions...
                                I chose A. B & C can wait a bit longer.

Originally posted by Infernalis
                                Who said I hate it? There's something called boredom (due to many things removed/altered) and lack of modding, also known as console port. It's a good game but a sub BF.
                                Oddly enough a Clan Mate said something similar to that earlier and now he's playing on a 24/7 Karky IO Server.

Comment

Working...
                                X