Battlefield pride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield pride

A frag grenade with 5x power would be the equal of the CG but of course I have not found one and never will. You only hate the CG when you don't have one to retaliate with.

Comment

I retaliate with bullets, never will I need a CG in my hands ...

Comment

I openly admit that I use the Gustav a lot, not because I can't kill with any others(check my stats if you want, I rock with every kit) but it's because it's so useful!
        Let me tell you I have a lot of pride in BF series, I use anything and everything effectivly rather they are crude or dirty.
        The main reason why I use the Gustav a lot is because it's so useful! With it in my hand I can stop basically anything in my way, tanks, walls or even those pesky snipers.

Comment

With 0.29% (16 kills) of all my kills being CG kills, I'd say I totally classify. I only pack the CG when there's an armor threat and no one else seems capable or willing to destroy it.
          I ****ing hate to see players with Platinum star still raging on CG. Still voicing out: CG and RPG = Armor only please.

Comment

Originally posted by vanilla
            With 0.29% (16 kills) of all my kills being CG kills, I'd say I totally classify. I only pack the CG when there's an armor threat and no one else seems capable or willing to destroy it.
            I ****ing hate to see players with Platinum star still raging on CG. Still voicing out: CG and RPG = Armor only please.
            Yea when I see someone on Arica Harbor CQ running about with a gustav WITH A PLATINUM ALREADY, man, a fuss just blows in my head. Thank god you can disable profanity filter now.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
              Yea when I see someone on Arica Harbor CQ running about with a gustav WITH A PLATINUM ALREADY, man, a fuss just blows in my head. Thank god you can disable profanity filter now.
              That explains why its disabled on your server :lol:

Got all the rockets to Plat, I accidently pick up the CG the odd time when I run out of ammo I steal someone else's kit or if I want to shoot Frosty down in his Helo (he's the exception)

So given the posts above I should be left of by my 3,000 Knife kills

Comment

I may be apart of this exclusive group!

Comment

Well.. I do use Gustav. However my battlefield pride prevents me from using the knife to kill anyone. I rather get killed than knife an enemy.

Comment

My battlefield pride tells me to not use thing like the Gustav, but my RTS mind tells me to use whatever is more effective to win. So I platinumed the M60 and Gustav, and left them somewhere, now I try to get gold on every weapons.

Comment

Hah, I think I've used it before... but yea M16, M416, etc for the win.

Comment

i guess i qualify, but who cares. the weapons are in the game. some use them and some times they are the cause of your death. i don't spam the "hot" carl, but i certainly don't complain about others use of it. it's like saying you leveled up w/o using a voss.

Comment

im in this honor squad for sure. i refused to use the m60 when they oped it and i dont use the azkaban now. in fact i have been using the M1 Garand since the release with devastating effects. the neostad is my second favorite weapon behind the mg34 which i use while on attack on rush to revive my teammates. i never look for the easy or cheap kill like so many other CG and noobtube users. when i kill you with my M1 you should feel ashamed and humbled. i have learned that stats and leveling up should not be your only consern while you play, and while BC2 does not have the teamwork bf2 once had, i still value teamwork over personal stats anyday. sure you CG f4gs have your kills and k/d ratios, but i have my pride and honor (and decent stats lol)

Comment

I have golds with everything including the mfing boats!

I use the AT 4 it's more fun than CG on infantry, I shoot up and line my sights up on people it's funny they never see the rocket coming.

Comment

I have gold 2 on the Gustav and thats only from using it literally a handful of times to rage someone or from dead enemy kits

then again I almost have gold 5 on the AT4 and have the landmine platinum

Comment

What if were 50 and just trying to plat all the guns and have that 1 done? does that rule me out lol

Comment

Working...
                                X