Battlefield pride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield pride

Are you like me and have leveled up without using the Gustav? If so, post here and know that you are a true battlefield player. You have learned the ways of the rifle and dispatch your enemies with bullets, only using rockets against armor or to open up cover. Others may use the CG and flail about the battlefield spamming overpowered splash damage on enemy infantry, but not you. :rocket: Cheap gameplay is not in your blood and you play the game with a sense of honor and fair play toward the others on the server. Your skill is your advantage, no matter what firearm you wield. :guns: Do not be discouraged if a Gustaver sheds your blood. Even in death, your honor remains. You shall return and his cranial blood will run red on the battlefield and his dishonor known to all. Hold your head high soldier, you are a member of the Battlefield Honor Brigade and carry on the tradition that began in BF1942. :salute:

Re: Battlefield pride

I believe i am a member of the Battlefield Honor Brigade also i have a gold medal for at least 75% of all weapons. I am disapointed in BFBC2 a little but i understand it is not the BF3. I played BF1942, BFvietnam, BF2, BF2142 and BC2.

Comment

Props to you, I've played all the BF titles as well.

Comment

Most people generally avoid abusing the CG. It's just that the people who do abuse it ruin the game for everyone else while they're around.

20k kills later and gold with everything, there is a time and place for everything in the game.

Comment

I may not qualify I use the RPG against CG users to bring old school to them. Like in BF2 I was great at guidling the anti tank rocket into people and vehicles.

So am I out?

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Guess I don't qualify I plated my CG so whenever I get killed with it I can think, well I abused that son of a ***** and not rage.

I however do have a gold star with every weapon, and I also have a platinum with the AT4, and using RPG now. And I have over 1k knife kills.

Can I be special exception!?

Comment

how about players who completed the recon kit using only shotguns and motion sensor assists?

Comment

Level 50 and i have about 5 gustav kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie-a9z
                  how about players who completed the recon kit using only shotguns and motion sensor assists?
                  Meh. RDS on M24/GOL/M95.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                    Meh. RDS on M24/GOL/M95.
                    been trying that our recently, since i figure i should at least bronze the sniper rifles. Still like the in your face of a shottie, though quickscoping can be almost as fun sometimes.

Comment

I'm not sure, I used to play a lot of forest maps so used the Gustav to clear those trees and blow holes in buildings, while I was at it I thought I'd go for platinum. But about 4 Gold stars in a felt far too guilty and stopped.

227 of 6,000 kills by the Gustav. But I'm a bullet lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate79
                        If so, post here and know that you are a true battlefield player.
                        i am a FALSE battlefield player.
                        platinumed CG and won't apologize for it. i platinumed RPG too though.
                        i'm a dirty, dishonorable, and cheap apparently. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                          I may not qualify I use the RPG against CG users to bring old school to them. Like in BF2 I was great at guidling the anti tank rocket into people and vehicles.

So am I out?

Crunch
                          Using the RPG against CG users is acceptable practice. However, using RPG against infantry after achieving gold with it when the kill could have been made with a firearm is not.

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                          Guess I don't qualify I plated my CG so whenever I get killed with it I can think, well I abused that son of a ***** and not rage.

I however do have a gold star with every weapon, and I also have a platinum with the AT4, and using RPG now. And I have over 1k knife kills.

Can I be special exception!?
                          Gold star with every other weapon and extensive success with the knife is sufficient to balance out the leveling of the CG.

Originally posted by Archie-a9z
                          These players are classic members of the BHB. They have engaged in battle with enemies whose weapons have longer range and higher rate of fire and provided their team with battlefield intelligence via the motion sensor.

Originally posted by Tampa
                          Level 50 and i have about 5 gustav kills.
                          Outstanding soldier!

Originally posted by Mavrik347
                          I'm not sure, I used to play a lot of forest maps so used the Gustav to clear those trees and blow holes in buildings, while I was at it I thought I'd go for platinum. But about 4 Gold stars in a felt far too guilty and stopped.

227 of 6,000 kills by the Gustav. But I'm a bullet lover.
                          A lesser soldier would not have felt guilt.

Comment

I only got to bronze with the CG because I need it for the all bronze stars award later on. I much prefer the RPG otherwise, much better against vehicles and almost as good as CG to bring down walls and killing the people behind it, just not as much splash.

I'm probably one of the few who doesn't think it's op though.

Comment

ive leveled with m60, noobtube and gustav.

Comment

Working...
                              X