X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tips and Tricks

Note:

It seems, purely personal experience.

MGs for medics fire better in bursts, contrary to the mechanics of MGs in BF2142.

Comment

Could someone let me know how to unlock the tracer?

I'm engi all the time would be very handy

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by LukeD
        Could someone let me know how to unlock the tracer?

I'm engi all the time would be very handy

cheers
        You have to be rank 11 or 12 cant quite remember, it is a global unlock not engy specific, if you are desperate for points, go medic and throw out the med kit at every moment possible.

Comment

Cheers nah I'm not desperate i'm nearly there

I got a tip

if in the chopper and you have actank you wish to take out as you are approching hold or tap the S key you should be able to hold a nice steady decent onto the tank and get all your rockets out for a clean kill.

Just be wary of his turret too low and your dead

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Also for the reverse if your in a tank and a chopper is bearing down on you but is too high for your gun

drive fast towards it rockets should over shoot you if there not crawling

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Also for the reverse if your in a tank and a chopper is bearing down on you but is too high for your gun

drive fast towards it rockets should over shoot you if there not crawling

Comment

ALso when you drive past the chopper reverse the turret so you nail them as they hass harmlessly over head (as long as its safe to do)

Comment

U can make the russians speak english with a russian accent in the options not the same as older bf games were u change the language they all speak the same

Comment

A great way to get a lot of cheap kills is to throw or fire a grenade through the attic windows in buildings surrouding contested flags. For whatever reason, guys seem to love to congregate in the attics. If nothing else, you're going to blow a nice big hole in the roof so that anyone who might go up there will be visible to your team.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
                  A great way to get a lot of cheap kills is to throw or fire a grenade through the attic windows in buildings surrouding contested flags. For whatever reason, guys seem to love to congregate in the attics. If nothing else, you're going to blow a nice big hole in the roof so that anyone who might go up there will be visible to your team.
                  Remember though, it takes two hand grenades to make a hole in a wall. My favorite is to toss a grenade at one wall, then 40mm or gustav the opposite wall.

Comment

in HC mode, i found out that pressing tab (scoreboard) will show the minimap. not sure if it's supposed to be that way.

Comment

You can knife someone trough a door. I smashed a door yesterday and ended up knifing someone who was standing on the other side.. fun stuff!

Comment

A cool trick with mines and a tank at close range is to plant the mines behind the tank and then run to the front of the tank. Because a tank cant aim down well, the natural inclinations of the driver is to back up.... right over your mines.

Comment

Here's a cool one:

Play a map a few times and figure out which buildings are the ones that the bad guys like to occupy the most - White Pass has some great ones around the B flag. As soon as a new game starts, run to those buildings and place a C4 at each corner on the first floor. Wait. As soon as the enemy squad occupies the building - BAM. The whole building will come down on top of them.

Comment

You can destroy brick stockades with engineer repair tool, just hold left mouse key and watch the wall crumble bit by bit.

Comment

Is there a way to not having to hold the crouch button the whole time to crouch.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                                Is there a way to not having to hold the crouch button the whole time to crouch.
                                Explore our Video Game Forums. Electronic Arts is a leading publisher of games on Console, PC and Mobile.

Comment

Working...
                                X