Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tips and Tricks

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
    It seems to help the most with launchers and LMGs, I think.
    Yeah, it works better on some weapons than others.

Compare the reload "add" and "time" values. "add" is when the ammo counter refills and "time" is the time for the animation to finish. A bigger difference means a bigger benefit in reload canceling.

Originally posted by Minmaster
    if they're invincible due to spawn/revive invulnerability, they shouldn't be able to damage me. too many times i got killed by the guy who just got revived because he is invulnerable.
    When does the invincibility period end? Is it after the guy stands up and is able to shoot?

Comment

3 seconds after he is revived i think

Comment

Stay in the background and snipe is your best chance!! I will be looking for you:gunsniper:

Comment

You dont need to do that. If you want to improve your KDR, take it slow with whatever kit you are playing with. Think about things before running into the fire. Can you flank? Can you set a trap? Can I crouch and walk from rock to rock instead of doing a dead run?

Slice the pie. Check your corners. Before you know it your KDR is whatever you want.

Besides, I go after snipers from afar anyway and so do many others.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

you forgot to mention spawncamp.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Oh yeah, thanks signa.

And spawncamp every chance you get. :thumbsup:

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Flanking is one of the best things you can do to improve your score, KDR, and help your team out. In a head to head gun fight it's fairly hard to keep track of every single enemy out there, you're bound to get a few good kills if you're quick and good at aiming, but eventually someone is going to catch you.

On the other hand, if you can flank the enemy, and get behind or at least to the side of them you can do a lot more damage without being noticed immediately, especially if you can find where are the snipers are camping. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

That's pretty much exclusively how I play recon/sniper. If I just sit back and try to pick off infantry as they appear I'll get 1-3 kills before being picked off by another sniper. If I manage to flank the enemy though, even from a distance, I can get 6-8 kills easily from one spot.

Comment

good advice Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                    good advice Jake
                    I try. I might not be good at executing my own advice (kdr and rank are proof enough) but at least I have the concepts down.

Comment

• Re: Tips and Tricks

Take a GOL/SV98/M24 and use it like a Garand or M14 rifle

Hit and run.

Assault recon will get you plenty of kills.

Comment

Working...
                      X