so who's still in? (PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so who's still in? (PC)

reply here if you're still in it for PC version.

things are looking bad after last night's best buy chat, but lets hang in there and see if our tolerance pays off.

please only reply if you are still in it. no bashing please.

if nobody replies i'm canceling my pre-order, lol.

Re: so who's still in? (PC)

Originally posted by Minmaster
    if nobody replies i'm canceling my pre-order, lol.
    Might as well do it now.

Comment

I am holding in, who knows it MAY change.

Comment

it s going to be very hard not to buy this game so yeah i m buying it enyways

Comment

Im not getting it for PC anymore im getting it for 360.

Honestly Minmaster,

Cancel your preorder and wait a week after release, see how the PC side and multiplayer goes for others and then buy the game if it suits you, otherwise you will be pissed spending all that money when you could have been a bit more patient.

Im getting it for consoles and still going to wait a few days maybe weeks after release to see how it goes.

Comment

i made the mistake of pre-ordering Dragon Rising. I wont make that mistake again.

Comment

Since WalMart won't let me cancel my preorder, I'm thinking about holding on to the game until maybe a week or two into January to see if dedicated server support is added officially (unlikely unless there is a serious problem with IWnet) or unofficially through a mod. Otherwise I will just return the game at my nearest WalMart store.

Comment

You should always be able to cancel a pre-order. It's illegal to say you can't unless they have physically shipped with item or bought to order.

Comment

Originally posted by ThIrD-EyE
                  Otherwise I will just return the game at my nearest WalMart store.
                  For 10% of the price.

Comment

If I get MW2 it will be console and mostly for the SP. Probably better just to rent it anyways.

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                    For 10% of the price.
                    I'm assuming he would keep it sealed and just take it back with the reciept. Hopefully.

Comment

no defecated server files no spendey money...

Comment

Originally posted by TheEn|gma
                        I'm assuming he would keep it sealed and just take it back with the reciept. Hopefully.
                        Isnt there still like a 1 month full price return policy? Im pretty sure after having a game a certain amount of time, open or not its still considered second hand.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                          Isnt there still like a 1 month full price return policy? Im pretty sure after having a game a certain amount of time, open or not its still considered second hand.
                          I think here you get a 14 day cooling off period whereby you can return an item for a full refund (so long as you haven't caused any unfixable damage).

Comment

Nothing will change my mind. :salute:

Comment

The reason WalMart won't let me cancel is because of the $10 gift card. It says it was sent to the email address provided, yet I never received it. So not only does the game not get delivered until the 18-20th, I may also be screwed on the $20 gift card I used. This crap on top of the bombshell dropped just a few days after I preordered. I can tell you all right now, I will never use WalMart again to preorder anything just to save some money. The hassle is not worth it.

Comment

Working...
                              X