• Show
Clear All

• Borderlands

this is looking pretty cool.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd3r8_I36qQ[/media]
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Re: Borderlands

Looks like it's recieving B ratings on most rating sites, of course there's no real way to tell if that's from early PC reviews or just 360 and ps3 reviews that we just copied and pasted to PC. I'll be picking it up Monday when it comes out though.

Comment

We'll have a review of the PC version here. Probably won't be for a week or two though as it hasn't been released yet. Just a head's up on that.

Comment

It sure seems interesting.

Comment

I am preloading my copy

Comment

Tried it, didn't like it. The game consists of only going from point A to point B, gather stuff, kill stuff, go back, read through some text etc. etc. etc.
            It gets boring and repetitive after a few hours.

Definately not a buy for me.

Comment

Looks possibly good, unfortunately, I won't have any spare money to get it after preordering L4D2.

Comment

I've still barely played Fallout 3 so it seems kind of pointless for me to pick this up.

Comment

was pretty excited about this, repetitive game footage soured what could have been :/

see your reviews before dollar

more importantly - how the co-op works

Comment

Originally posted by TheEn|gma
                    I've still barely played Fallout 3 so it seems kind of pointless for me to pick this up.
                    Fallout 3 is epic.

Comment

definately one, if not THE best game I played this year.

absolutly ace stuff

Comment

Originally posted by old sch00l
                        definately one, if not THE best game I played this year.

absolutly ace stuff
                        Fallout 3 or Borderlands?

I just saw this game recently, and it peaked my interest, but then some of the videos just looked like mindless nothingness...not sure. I'll wait on more reviews. I never picked up Fallout 3 and I had thought about doing so, then I saw this game, BUT, these games are different. Sure, post-apocalyptic settings, but Fallout 3 = RPG with FPS elements and Borderlands is an FPS shooter with RPG elements.

Comment

Originally posted by JoMaMaz

I just saw this game recently, and it peaked my interest, but then some of the videos just looked like mindless nothingness...not sure. I'll wait on more reviews. I never picked up Fallout 3 and I had thought about doing so, then I saw this game, BUT, these games are different. Sure, post-apocalyptic settings, but Fallout 3 = RPG with FPS elements and Borderlands is an FPS shooter with RPG elements.
                          I'd pick Fallout 3 if I were you. I haven't played Borderlands, but I have that much faith in Fallout 3.

Comment

Fallout 3 is simply amazing, i cant express to you more how impressed i was with it. Borderlands to me though looks very uninspired and the graphics from what i have seen in videos looks cartoony and not very well implemented.

Comment

Originally posted by JoMaMaz

i'd wait and see what the borderlands review turns out to be. Fallout 3 is by no means a bad game, but it does get repetitive, then again I get bored with rpgs easily.....

Comment

Working...
                              X