Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The BF3 Speculation/Wishes Thread

hell yes an ejector seat! Long overdue tbh, forgot about that

but yer my thinking for the helicopter going out of control, say a blackhawk, was that even with the thing spinning out you could keep some sort of control when you hit the ground

perhaps if you hit the ground hard, everyone on board loses so much HP, if you keep it sort of stable they emerge with more

Comment

I'd like to see the choppers spin out of control and crash into the ground instead of vanishing into thin air when blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by ebevan_91
        I'd like to see the choppers spin out of control and crash into the ground instead of vanishing into thin air when blown up.
        I loved this in ARMA. Struggling to keep the chopper on air and then walking out of a wreckage of a chopper.

Comment

I want a proper sequel to BF1942, that has air, naval, vehicle, infantry, everything! I dont give a crap about graphics. I dont care what era, WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, whatever.

I want lots of players, big maps, and all the vehicles!

No nerfs or restriction crap either. bf1942 was good because of its freedom to play how you want, without someone trying to tell you what to do. Teamwork was optional not crammed up your ***.

If its anything other than this, i wont buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Euro Noob
            I want a proper sequel to BF1942, that has air, naval, vehicle, infantry, everything! I dont give a crap about graphics. I dont care what era, WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, whatever.

I want lots of players, big maps, and all the vehicles!

No nerfs or restriction crap either. bf1942 was good because of its freedom to play how you want, without someone trying to tell you what to do. Teamwork was optional not crammed up your ***.

If its anything other than this, i wont buy it.
            You're not gonna be buying any BF games in the near future thats for sure...

Comment

Guess that depends on DICE finally figuring it out, and making what alot of people keep asking for! Im certainly not alone in wanting another bf1942 type game.

Everything since bf1942 has been a disappointment as far as im concerned. And i havent bought anything since BF2, which has done nothing but collect dust on my shelf. They lost me as a customer because of BF2.. They lost all my friends too, none of them play battlefield games either, since bf1942.

So if they want my money, BF3 is gonna have to have gameplay thats similar to bf1942. No more bologna where you need a teammate to get ammo or health with no other source, like in BF2. If i wanted that kind of teamwork crap i would join a clan. I dont, thats why I play casual games on public servers with people i could care less about.

Comment

Originally posted by Euro Noob
                Guess that depends on DICE finally figuring it out, and making what alot of people keep asking for! Im certainly not alone in wanting another bf1942 type game.

Everything since bf1942 has been a disappointment as far as im concerned. And i havent bought anything since BF2, which has done nothing but collect dust on my shelf. They lost me as a customer because of BF2.. They lost all my friends too, none of them play battlefield games either, since bf1942.

So if they want my money, BF3 is gonna have to have gameplay thats similar to bf1942. No more bologna where you need a teammate to get ammo or health with no other source, like in BF2. If i wanted that kind of teamwork crap i would join a clan. I dont, thats why I play casual games on public servers with people i could care less about.

Comment

I want something along the lines of BF2's setting but with a rankup/unlock system like 2142's.

Modern setting plz.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
                    Deja vu?

Comment

If you don't want a game that encourages teamwork, go play any COD game, play in FFA and boom your done.

Battlefield is a teamwork orientated series, always has been, always will be.

Comment

bah you can still get loads of fun as a lonewolf, especially if you're good with a sniper rifle. i do a lot of lonewolfing in large infantry map servers and find it just as fun playing with a good squad. it's especially fun if you utilize the ghost and hide somewhere alone.

Comment

Battlefield is a teamwork orientated series, always has been, always will be.
                          Wrong, BF1942 didnt have all this squad crap and teamwork BS, and it played just fine. Infact it IS the best BF by a mile... And it had, low and behold, ammoboxes and medic cabinets, none of this garbage where you have to chase some pub player across the map begging for ammo.

If they make it where i need some pub player to grace me with an ammo pouch, just to play the game and have a gun to shoot, i'll be wanting nothing to do with the game.

And leave out the crap where you get autobalanced and crap like that if you're not in a squad. At no time will i ever want to play IN a squad, with a bunch of noobs following me around. No thanks! As long as you're not penalizing me for not being in a squad, i could care less about them. Aslong as you are, i'll want nothing to do with them or the game that has them.

Comment

dude, just keep playing your 1942 because you are living in the past. the battlefield formula has been refined over the years and a lot of things are better because of it. if you cant realize this and just call everything after 1942 crap, you are in a very small minority of the BF community and nobody is going to cater to you.

Comment

Yeh I played BF1942 a lot and while it was a blast the co-operation part of it was still one of its best aspects

BF2 improved because I could join a squad, with or without friends I was playing with and work together, I found the teamwork aspect to be far more exciting, that didn't mean I had to rely on it though

sure there are morons that don't heal or supply, but there are those kind of people in every game

Comment

sure there are morons that don't heal or supply, but there are those kind of people in every game
                                The point is, the fact you cant resupply/heal any other way, and are screwed and forced to respawn just to rearm, all because of some griefing/moron pubbie = FAIL! Period!
                                Btw none of those other games with morons, have this. I wonder why?

Anyway, theres no way in hell i'll ever buy a game with something like this in it. Teamwork should be optional, not mandatory. Not only that, it didnt even produce decent teamwork, unless you call mobile grenade spam teams a good result...

Im all for teamwork, but when i cant even play, or its causing me to die helplessly because other players arent cooperating, then its gamebreaking. I consider BF2 unplayable for this reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X