Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Americans love PK-rockets so much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do Americans love PK-rockets so much?

Originally posted by Shazanelli
    Hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills FTW!
    i think i ruined my skills nearly a couple of decades ago, in this thing called high school

Comment

yes, rockets are used by noobs, armour/players at 250 yards ARE fodder.

I saw you owning tonight, lets calm for a bit before the furious stuff

PS. US, as long as fighting together doesn't mean a shoot in face by accident, wtf!

Same goes for us, wtf!

cant sh00t for 4 $HIT, check, info?

Comment

Makes the Europeans angry.

Comment

Well I've seen some guys with EXTREME PK rocket usage that hit infantry in the chest with PK and kills them instantly instead of let the rocket burst and frag them.

I use whether gets the job done, PK rockets are very handy in titans to clean out catwalk infantry. I only use Herzog around the second flag of the camp gibraltar due to it's narrow passage way. Acts like a Clark.

Back in China where I started 2142, infantry was crazy. No one cared about armor or titan much.

It was all infantry, although most did use PK rockets but Chinese players mostly focus on Sniping [Too much CS drag shot pros].

Comment

Rockets are a part of the game; if you're idiotic enough to move yourself into a position to be susceptible to them then its your own fault.

It is also remarkably comical how the people whinging and moaning about rockets are those who play for 100's and 100's and I mean 100's of hours on Camp Gibraltar.

Now here's an idea folks:- avoid the lure of that Counterstrike map and play on a map that epitomises the Battlefield experience instead.

Tata.

Comment

Uhhh well first of all, no place is safe from rockets.... secondly, those other maps are even worse cause they are for vehicle whores. The people that are complaining, want legit competition from players that can shoot, not run them over or spam explosives...

Comment

eh...it's a weapon in the game, you can get people behind cover, it's useful, use it. Maybe the reason it seems that it is a less-skilled weapon is because people find it insanely convenient to hit people behind cover (ie. mostly everybody) as opposed to nades. Its not like there are no counters to it (rush it). Of course, if you don't see it coming, treat it like a sniper kill - sometimes you just don't see the sniper.

About Asian servers: At least on the chinese ones, they usually use it to take out snipers or people above them, the rest of the time they mostly nade spam, I haven't seen insane rocket spam...unless you're talking about CampG...that's just an all around spamfest.

Comment

BF2142 isn't all about shooty-shooty, you know.

Comment

so americans PK rocket, chinese spam nades, and what europeans just whine about it? haha

Comment

ok now one thing i would like to know is.....

if it were up to you..would you have rockets in the game? and......if rockets were not in the game..what would the game be like?

i would like to hear some oppinions

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                        ok now one thing i would like to know is.....

if it were up to you..would you have rockets in the game? and......if rockets were not in the game..what would the game be like?

i would like to hear some oppinions
                        Nope. Bring back the regular grenade launchers. Minimum range of at least 10 meters, no airburst.

Comment

nade launchers? that's so 21st century. you know they took cheesyness to the next level in the future.

Comment

i want a gun that shoots laser guided flying grenades that can airburst over 300m or they can home in and chase enemies across the map. Remember i am American and want the game as low skilled as possible :laugh::laugh:

Comment

Working...
                            X