CQC Sniping by aLi3nZ - Presented by svluck1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CQC Sniping by aLi3nZ - Presented by svluck1

Again it's nothing like an aimbot watch some aimbot videos and you will see the major difference. Aimbot snaps and locks to someone head it never goes past its head, and doesn't do any pointless movements. And by pointless I mean natural movements, which wouldn't be pointless for a human, but pointless for a program that focuses on speed/precision.

Comment

Originally posted by [3MIB]1FD|WO1.HIVictim
      I am mostly confused as to how this works, it looks identical to an aimbot/triggerbot that you see in all the hack videos... but it obviously must work somehow, he proved that with his video of shooting statics. I am just confused why you would drag your view over the target over just pointing right at it. If it somehow makes your gun more accurate, I would call it an exploit.

Because if you just put your crosshair on a target, that takes time, and also then you are doing it by eye.

Drag shots you could do with your eyes closed ( no really ), its all about knowing how much movement it takes to move your mouse the distance needed, you are not waiting for your crosshair to get to the players head, you just wait till your hand and head feels like you have moved the right distance before you pull the trigger.

You really don't need your eyes very much to do this, like i say its all about knowing your mouse and how much its moved, that's what make the shots very fast, because its done by memory and not sight.

It turns the FPS way of thinking up-side down and on its head.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
        Again it's nothing like an aimbot watch some aimbot videos and you will see the major difference. Aimbot snaps and locks to someone head it never goes past its head, and doesn't do any pointless movements. And by pointless I mean natural movements, which wouldn't be pointless for a human, but pointless for a program that focuses on speed/precision.
        Unless it's one of those silent aimbots like in CSS. They were a real pain.

But back on topic nice vid :thumbsup:.

Comment

I am just confused why you would drag your view over the target over just pointing right at it. If it somehow makes your gun more accurate, I would call it an exploit.
          **L96A1** is right in his post.

Just thought I would add: Those shots were the crosshair sweeps over the target (instead of stopping on the target) I call 'sweepshots' I generally try stick to dragshots but sweepshots are the fastest way to do it in some situations. It doesn't change the hit reg / make gun more accurate or exploit anything. I do these shots in every fps - Especially cod5 where the hit reg is 10x better then BF2 and I am way more accurate and consistent with sniper

xkullx does the best sweepshots. Check his vids.

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
            **L96A1** is right in his post.

Just thought I would add: Those shots were the crosshair sweeps over the target I call 'sweepshots' I generally try stick to dragshots but sweepshots are the fastest way to do it in some situations. It doesn't change the hit reg / make gun more accurate or exploit anything. I do these shots in every fps - Especially cod5 where the hit reg is 10x better then BF2 and I am way more accurate and consistent with sniper

xkullx does the best sweepshots. Check his vids.

http://www.vbors.com/xkullx/
            Sorry but hes not that amazing, although hes good... Hes definitely not the best when it comes to CoD4. Even Kodak might be better than him. :P

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
              Refer to this post:

Originally posted by Rugerdog
              Unless it's one of those silent aimbots like in CSS. They were a real pain.

But back on topic nice vid :thumbsup:.
              Slow aim is completely different than a normal aimbot, it doesn't snap like a normal bot, instead it just slowly (but still quickly) moves the crosshair to the target, it relys on a triggerbot to fire when the crosshair reaches the target.

View screenshot i found on google to prove my point.
              (Rotate Slow Checkbox and the Slider Bar for speed)

[MEDIA]http://gallery.ddeath.net/images/bots/ELF/Helios/Framework/HelioS-Framework-v2.0-UT2004.jpg[/MEDIA]

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
                Sorry but hes not that amazing, although hes good... Hes definitely not the best when it comes to CoD4. Even Kodak might be better than him. :P
                Perhaps not amazing at COD4. But I reckon he does the best sweep shots for BF2.

Check out his video named 'Wicked' to see an example of what I mean.

Comment

Slow aim is completely different than a normal aimbot, it doesn't snap like a normal bot, instead it just slowly (but still quickly) moves the crosshair to the target, it relys on a triggerbot to fire when the crosshair reaches the target.
                  Slow aim is still a snap, even if it is a slowed one, and would not continue with the sweeping motion like a person dragshooting.

Silent aim (that I mentioned earlier) is a different matter altogether, but isn't applicable to BF2 and I don't want to pour any more fuel on the flames.

Comment

I'm not saying this guy used this hack, or that it even exists anymore, but there was one back in the UT99 and maybe early Counter Strike days that didn't aim for you. It only FIRED for you. You could just wave a gun around and it would automatically shoot at enemies' heads and stop firing when you weren't pointing at someone. Obviously Ali3nz showed his skills on static objects; I'm just throwing that out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Unnamed Assailant
                      I'm not saying this guy used this hack, or that it even exists anymore, but there was one back in the UT99 and maybe early Counter Strike days that didn't aim for you. It only FIRED for you. You could just wave a gun around and it would automatically shoot at enemies' heads and stop firing when you weren't pointing at someone. Obviously Ali3nz showed his skills on static objects; I'm just throwing that out there.
                      That is what I was refering to with the term "Triggerbot". That is what a Trigger bot does. And yes they do exist for all modern games as well as older games.

Comment

hey how do you know so much about bot hacks?

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                          hey how do you know so much about bot hacks?
                          Because I've been involved in PC FPS gaming since Cat3d and have seen a lot of things that made me go
                          So I look into these things.

Comment

i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                              i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to victim.
                              Same as him pretty much. Been playing online games since I was 11... I am 22 now. I have been apart of a handful of anti-cheat communities in the past in games that I formerly played.

If you want to talk about hacked games, look at the Half-life Series of games, specifically CS 1.6 and CS:S. I would venture to say 30% of all players have a hack of some sort and 70-80% have experimented with hacks.

Comment

Same as him pretty much. Been playing online games since I was 11... I am 22 now. I have been apart of a handful of anti-cheat communities in the past in games that I formerly played.

If you want to talk about hacked games, look at the Half-life Series of games, specifically CS 1.6 and CS:S. I would venture to say 30% of all players have a hack of some sort and 70-80% have experimented with hacks.
                                Hahaha, you make it sound like drugs.

Surprisingly however - referring to CS:S (Don't know the competetive 1.6 community very well), the higher up you get in terms of leagues, especially CEVO and it's CMN at the moment, are just full of hackers. There have been recently HUGE disputes over who is hacking, are they hacking... etc.

Just look up xPlod on youtube, or the whole KBS Alienware tournament craziness. TBH its killing the community, and makes me want to stop playing, even though I love the game.

Well you could say... "Kyle - Just because you suck, doesn't mean you should accuse everyone of hacking, they're just better than you!" I have an answer to that... LAN competition. Just one example of this would be a friend of mine who happened to land a spot on a team that went to DC LAN a year ago. Team easily went 7-3 in CEVO M (not an easy thing to do.). What happens when they play on LAN?

Well, my friend - who I consider to be an average, but not in any way good, CS player. Top frags every round because all the kids she was playing with just hacked it up on client. This is just one example...

Ever meat some hotshot kid saying "Holy ****, I'm CAL Main, look at how awesome I am and how big my **** is." Just tell him to back it up on LAN, and 9 times out of 10 it'll shut them up.

Comment

Working...
                                X